British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

3 minutes ago, Badge said:

Interestingly he's having it strapped so he can ride for Glasgow tomorrow,  hopefully he doesn't injure it more so he can't ride for you :rolleyes:

Capitate one of carpal bones which is normally treated by immobilisation.

Wishing R.Lambert a speedy recovery from a fractured T4+T5 vertebrae.

Unsure how long he will be out with this injury but has had to pull out of the British final tonight.

Hope to see him back very soon.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Unsure how long he will be out with this injury but has had to pull out of the British final tonight.

Speedy recovery Robert. What a farcical line up it is now with his replacement top flight flop Josh Auty coming in. That should get them pouring through the turnstiles.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

It was 6-weeks when my wife broke hers, and that was just to do normal work around the house. 

31 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Speedy recovery Robert. What a farcical line up it is now with his replacement top flight flop Josh Auty coming in. That should get them pouring through the turnstiles.

You've got to be joking 

Any remote chance we had of squeaking fourth has surely gone with that news. Balderdash!

Get well soon Robert. 

Edited by Bagpuss

10 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

You've got to be joking 

Obviously.

59 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

It was 6-weeks when my wife broke hers, and that was just to do normal work around the house. 

she must have had a fair old backlog to catch up mimmo!!(hope her recovery is 100%)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Any remote chance we had of squeaking fourth has surely gone with that news. Balderdash!

Get well soon Robert. 

Who knows it might be not as bad as we think.We don't know how long he will be out for yet.After all it seemed he was contemplating riding tonight.I gather he done it in the SEC at the weekend, but he did have a couple of rides after his crash,unless he had a meeting yesterday and done it.

If he is out for any length of time how about Iversen as a replacement.

23 minutes ago, tellboy said:

If he is out for any length of time how about Iversen as a replacement.

That would really please the Panthers fans as he has, allegedly, already turned Peterborough down. 

Could be catastrophic for the AFA attendances too. 

Best wishes to Robert, fingers crossed he will be back racing soon, but not to soon. 

Rest up lad :t:

At least Lynn fans can all look forward to Buster using guests for Lambert from Peterborough the choice is Tungate,  Nicholls,  Wright and Lynn fans favourite Proctor 

5 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Uncalled  for Steve to be honest damn right  nasty, i have respect for every rider who has the guts  to go out on track you odviously don't feel the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Uncalled  for Steve to be honest damn right  nasty, i have respect for every rider who has the guts  to go out on track you odviously don't feel the same.

Sorry but that’s honest STR. Where have I said I don’t respect him? I’ve never been able to achieve a fraction of what any of the guys have achieved in any of the 3 leagues so have huge respect for any rider who is able to make a go of it.

It was a glib swipe at a rider replacing the best British rider in our league that maybe has underachieved in his career but has done little in the top flight. That is pretty much true however.

16 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

At least Lynn fans can all look forward to Buster using guests for Lambert from Peterborough the choice is Tungate,  Nicholls,  Wright and Lynn fans favourite Proctor 

Best wishes to Lambo.. Rode with neck fractures . We shall see on the guest.

Edited by Bald Bloke