British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

That is disgusting the other riders missed vital meetings

Kennett use to ‘not turn up’ at Lynn plenty of times in the past.

As for Cook if the guy was ill and someone pushed all the right/wrong buttons why on earth should the guy be punished further ? 

Time some people learnt a little humility. Honestly it’s not hard and might make you be seen as a better person.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Does anyone have any idea of when the re arranged meeting at home to Poole may take place?

No news yet which is strange, deadline is a week today. There can't be too many possible dates

55 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Does anyone have any idea of when the re arranged meeting at home to Poole may take place?

According to Skidder on another thread it is quoted in a paper as next Thursday the 19th.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

According to Skidder on another thread it is quoted in a paper as next Thursday the 19th.

Its mentioned in this week's Speedway Star in the Poole report. Nothing official yet anywhere else......?!

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Its mentioned in this week's Speedway Star in the Poole report. Nothing official yet anywhere else......?!

I hope it's Friday the 20th anyway:rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, semion said:

As for Cook if the guy was ill and someone pushed all the right/wrong buttons why on earth should the guy be punished further ? 

Time some people learnt a little humility. Honestly it’s not hard and might make you be seen as a better person.

Have you ever heard a case in football or any other professional sport, where someone's ban has been rescinded due to their fragile mental state? No, thought not!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Agree. And Cook was the instigator.

The marshal instigated the carnage that followed. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

You've got it right     It was the marshals fault

Has the marshal been exposed as a male suffragette who threw himself in front of the bike wheels? 

Or did he get the wrong Cook?

I think we should be told :rolleyes:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Have you ever heard a case in football or any other professional sport, where someone's ban has been rescinded due to their fragile mental state? No, thought not!

Who does Craig Cook play for ?  Sorry I must have missed that one.

Dont you think that the Football powers that be have enough issues to right with the fit and proper scenario.  So don’t get me started on Football v Speedway. 

Wolfie I can always teach you the words to boing boing baggies baggies if you wish. Has to be better than Hi Ho Wolverhampton don’t you think ?:D

Maybe, just maybe Speedway, for  once is ahead of the game in support of this issue.

Edited by semion

38 minutes ago, semion said:

Who does Craig Cook play for ?  Sorry I must have missed that one.

Dont you think that the Football powers that be have enough issues to right with the fit and proper scenario.  So don’t get me started on Football v Speedway. 

Wolfie I can always teach you the words to boing boing baggies baggies if you wish. Has to be better than Hi Ho Wolverhampton don’t you think ?:D

Maybe, just maybe Speedway, for  once is ahead of the game in support of this issue.

I fully respect your view on this but I don't share it. By all accounts Craig was in a bad way at Wolverhampton, and it seems, at Sheffield the previous night. I fully sympathise with his condition, but if he is that volatile then he should probably be taking time off to seek professional help, not just using it as an excuse for his actions

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That’s very true Wolfie, with that I don’t disagree.  However the facts are he did ride.  We can only deal in what happened, not what should have happened.

7 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

You've got it right     It was the marshals fault

The instigator, correct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, semion said:

In which case he should not be riding anywhere as he is obviously a danger to himself and others. 

• Like 3