British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

If the boy is done for the season he is done.  Maybe, just maybe he is riding in Germany as per the terms of a contract he has signed.  This ‘International’. Match up is no more than just a filler.   Be interesting to see how much it whets the public’s appetite.  On a personal level you couldn’t pay me to go watch it.  Im way to long in the tooth ( old) to stand out there freezing my conkers off to watch a nothing meeting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/15/2019 at 3:48 PM, semion said:

If the boy is done for the season he is done.  Maybe, just maybe he is riding in Germany as per the terms of a contract he has signed.  This ‘International’. Match up is no more than just a filler.   Be interesting to see how much it whets the public’s appetite.  On a personal level you couldn’t pay me to go watch it.  Im way to long in the tooth ( old) to stand out there freezing my conkers off to watch a nothing meeting.

You old fart you, there's enough young riders in the meeting to make it a good one, wild horses wouldn't keep me away ...... Love October speedway! :D

It would be nice if the appetite to turn out in less than perfect waether was whetted by knowing the lineup. ASAP not on Tuesdday next. It cannot now be becasue the riders are all riding elsewhere in Europe can it? That's all done and dusted. What we will get is riders who have not put their bikes away for the winter. We must hope that that they are truly Young Guns and eager to Go For It.

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

It would be nice if the appetite to turn out in less than perfect waether was whetted by knowing the lineup. ASAP not on Tuesdday next. It cannot now be becasue the riders are all riding elsewhere in Europe can it? That's all done and dusted. What we will get is riders who have not put their bikes away for the winter. We must hope that that they are truly Young Guns and eager to Go For It.

The line up has already been released.

For the benefit of waytogo28

GB:

1. Craig Cook
  2. Lewis Kerr
  3. Adam Ellis
  4. Dan Bewley
  5. Charles Wright
  6. Drew Kemp
  7. Anders Rowe

Denmark:

1. Niels-Kristian Iversen
  2. Kasper Andersen
  3. Mikkel Bech Jensen
  4. Rasmus Jensen
  5. Hans Andersen
  6. Matias Nielsen
  7. Benjamin Basso

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.37610

For the benefit of Bagpuss. :nono:

the link is Monday's initial news item having Bickley in & not Rowe. There is no mention of the Danish team except that it will follow. ;) :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

the link is Monday's initial news item having Bickley in & not Rowe. There is no mention of the Danish team except that it will follow. ;) :rolleyes:

To be fair I didn’t mean to include the link in my copy and paste, I’m blaming fat fingers :D

The teams came from the thread in the International section incidentally. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Both teams were on King's Lynn's Twitter yesterday.Both teams are according to Bagpuss:t::D

• Like 3