British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

On 3/9/2019 at 8:19 AM, semion said:

Riss at 5 for me.  Heat 13 and all that.  Want to see Tofty up at 2 ASAP.  Lambert and him will be a good pairing there.

Procter at 3 TJH at 4

I seem to recall a few months back there was mention of Richard Knight being involved again.  Or did I just dream that ?

I had a quick chat with Richard at the Tatum and Pearson evening and he told me his role  was all about generating sponsorship for the club

• Like 4

Riss signed as a asset is a great deal.

Purchasing 3 clubs and purchasing a rider as an asset, Speedway obviously isn't short on money for one man if you believe what he's said in the past. That money spent on Speedway is only generated from Speedway and not from Stock Cars :blink:

On 3/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, Bagpuss said:

That’s a fair point but I was more thinking of a club specific one which can be used to be alerted to news etc and to use instead of a programme on race nights.

Ah I see, I’d imagine a club one would be too expensive at a guess.

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Purchasing 3 clubs and purchasing a rider as an asset, Speedway obviously isn't short on money for one man if you believe what he's said in the past. That money spent on Speedway is only generated from Speedway and not from Stock Cars :blink:

IMO all of bent busters clubs will finish in bottom 3 with wolves/aces/poole/swindon in play offs !! 

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and Peterborough look the three weakest at the moment but a few swaps or changes mid season could see one of them finish strongly and with mid table getting you in the play offs anything could happen.

On 3/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, g13webb said:

Riss, exciting as he may be ,   he struggles on tight tracks 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and Peterborough look the three weakest at the moment but a few swaps or changes mid season could see one of them finish strongly and with mid table getting you in the play offs anything could happen.

Peterborough look weak??:unsure:

2 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

chapman won't lay anymore money out !!

5 hours ago, geoff58 said:

IMO all of bent busters clubs will finish in bottom 3 with wolves/aces/poole/swindon in play offs !! 

Surely if he is "bent" that won't be the case :unsure:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, geoff58 said:

I'm not one of Buster's disciples who cant see no wrong in what he does,  but to call him 'bent'  is over the top and a insult to his character .    Like him or loathe him, we have to remember if it wasn't for Buster we wouldn't have Premier league of Speedway .

Remember when dishing out personal insults,    Buster, of late, has done more for the sport then  anybody.....

And I'm no Buster lover.....:t:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, g13webb said:

I'm not one of Buster's disciples who cant see no wrong in what he does,  but to call him 'bent'  is over the top and a insult to his character .    Like him or loathe him, we have to remember if it wasn't for Buster we wouldn't have Premier league of Speedway .

Remember when dishing out personal insults,    Buster, of late, has done more for the sport then  anybody.....

And I'm no Buster lover.....:t:

he's bent alright !! manchester council seen right through when he tried to get is slimey hands on b/vue in 2017 thank god !!

On 3/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, g13webb said:

Its about who I prefer,     Batch is a person we don't  like, but he will still scores quite a few points.    No doubt he will outscore all our riders, with the exception of Lambert...

Hans to me represent reliable points.  yes, he may be past his best but he can still win important races.   A consistent gater who score points on any track.    Riss, exciting as he may be ,   he struggles on tight tracks  and needs the open spaces to come into his own.   cant see him outscoring Hans this year anyway.... 

Honestly

When were you last at Edinburgh? IMHO Riss will do well this year he is a quality rider and will only improve I can see him upping his average by at least a full point...

Regards
THJ

• Like 3

I should imagine the financial outlay to have a GP rider like Iversen is considerable so investing for the future with riders committed to the UK makes sense.