British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Agree, the lads look good :t: Nice to see the riders having a skid.

I had to double take Erik. He looked like Nicolai Klindt with that big beard and shaved head :)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Good vibes from King's Lynn. Need to get along soon to see this lot in action.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree, the lads look good :t: Nice to see the riders having a skid.

I had to double take Erik. He looked like Nicolai Klindt with that big beard and shaved head :)

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayGB/status/1111347558507524098/photo/1

On 3/27/2019 at 5:09 PM, Clive Ward said:

If it was Niels and I would be amazed if it was I’d be gutted.

Me too, he's ours lol

14 hours ago, tellboy said:

Can't be at P&P because of work,but just seen a few pics on twitter and must say i like the look of the team kevlars.Very smart,nice to see being it's a team sport.

Just seen some pictures and they look great. The best ones yet. Another club with main team sponsors on the front covers too. Great idea.

If they can perform as well as they look, we should be in for an interesting season...…:t:

• Like 3

See Proctor has withdrawn from the meeting at Berwick tonight.Didn't appear to be involved in any crashes just a couple of early retirements.So hope it's more mechanical than physical problems especially with Lynn's season just around the corner.

34 minutes ago, tellboy said:

See Proctor has withdrawn from the meeting at Berwick tonight.Didn't appear to be involved in any crashes just a couple of early retirements.So hope it's more mechanical than physical problems especially with Lynn's season just around the corner.

He should have 2 bikes. Hope he is ok. Riders are dropping like flies.

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

He should have 2 bikes. Hope he is ok. Riders are dropping like flies.

I should think he has got 2 bikes,just like last season.He had 2 retirements so who knows.

42 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I should think he has got 2 bikes,just like last season.He had 2 retirements so who knows.

2 engine blow ups would be a nightmare, with new motors :( 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Proctor seems to be having a nightmare at Sheffield tonight. Hope he gets his act together before Thursday.

Kasper Andersen out scored by Josh Bailey at Sheffield tonight. He's the one member of the team I have serious concerns over!

9 minutes ago, The Stag said:

Kasper Andersen out scored by Josh Bailey at Sheffield tonight. He's the one member of the team I have serious concerns over!

He looked tentative on P&P day. It's early days yet, but lets hope it's just a bit of rust.

Early season meetings are mainly to iron out teething problems with bikes and shake off the winter rust on both man and machine. Proctor had some issues at Berwick on Saturday and Kasper had a nasty flip at the gate last night in mitigation of their scores but what really matters is what they produce for Lynn, especially once the season is getting into full swing 8-10 meetings in. If they are struggling then I will be concerned but not really worried at this early stage. 

Edited by Bagpuss

On 3/31/2019 at 10:53 PM, The Stag said:

me too looks shocking on the bike and if kings lynn going to do anything they need shut of him