British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

He does look tense an the bike. He came on last seasons assessed 4.0 average for team building this season, that is a bit of a worry :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He does look tense an the bike. He came on last seasons assessed 4.0 average for team building this season, that is a bit of a worry :blink:

The only reason he is in the team is his cheapness.   He's a nice lad,  but not good enough to ride in the top division.  

• Haha 1

Concern over the team manager role. Heard rumours that Dale is suffering from mental health issues. If that's the case, really hope he gets well soon! Perhaps it would be better to take away the stress of an immediate return and appoint someone better than Campos in the meantime!  Rob Lyon or Olly Allen?

15 hours ago, g13webb said:

The only reason he is in the team is his cheapness.   He's a nice lad,  but not good enough to ride in the top division.  

Cheaper than Simon Lambert ? on a point less that would allow the top 5 to be stronger, and score as much.

A few laughed when I said over the winter that Lambert over Kasper would free up a point. Would give 7.67 for Proctor for example. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Cheaper than Simon Lambert ? on a point less that would allow the top 5 to be stronger, and score as much.

A few laughed when I said over the winter that Lambert over Kasper would free up a point. Would give 7.67 for Proctor for example. 

He's cheaper than Simon because Kasper scores f@ all points to get paid :t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

Grow up

Anyone know what happened to a poster called “screamer”? Or maybe he’s still posting but changed his/her username?

Can remember him being a very passionate Lynn fan a few years ago

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone know what happened to a poster called “screamer”? Or maybe he’s still posting but changed his/her username?

Can remember him being a very passionate Lynn fan a few years ago

He posts under the name Daniel Smith.

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wasn't one who laughed at the suggestion.  My immediate thoughts were Andersen was included so he could compete his number of meetings to verify  his true low average , thus creating the opportunity to bring in a second heat leader.      But that was me being positive.... 

But why would Lynn spend so much time giving Andersen fitness training, team building if they were to drop him at the first chance.    So am thinking now he is in for the duration, liking it or not...   

Not liking it as it seems at the moment. Onwards and Upwards may be a dream for Andersen but someone somewhere believes in him. Sadly I don't.

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

I wasn't one who laughed at the suggestion.  My immediate thoughts were Andersen was included so he could compete his number of meetings to verify  his true low average , thus creating the opportunity to bring in a second heat leader.      But that was me being positive.... 

But why would Lynn spend so much time giving Andersen fitness training, team building if they were to drop him at the first chance.    So am thinking now he is in for the duration, liking it or not...   

I too was thinking the same with Andersen and his average.Only time will tell i suppose.

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

What wages is he on?Many people claim to know what riders get paid but actually they know f@ all as you like to put it.

10 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Who was available and willing to ride in the uk on a 7.67 average....? Not that many, and pretty predictable where they all have ended up so not that extra point would’ve realistically made much difference - kascper might have been a gem and work out a trump card....Lambert is what he is

admittedly kascper did not look great Thursday but in fairness Foxhall isn’t an easy track for taller guys, you’ve gotta turn the bike quite hard and their left leg makes this more awkward so will often take more than a couple of visits to master in less experienced riders

11 hours ago, The Stag said:

Concern over the team manager role. Heard rumours that Dale is suffering from mental health issues. If that's the case, really hope he gets well soon! Perhaps it would be better to take away the stress of an immediate return and appoint someone better than Campos in the meantime!  Rob Lyon or Olly Allen?

Rumours ???? and you think it's appropriate to repeat them here?

• Like 1