British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

Watching the Lublin match this evening i hope Lambert tells Buster about a chap named Miesiak,boy he was exciting to watch and scored well too.Maybe later on in the season?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I do hope the lad goes well. He just looks tense on the bike to me. I'd like nothing more for him to score some points and if he averaged his assessed 4.0 he will have done well for me. It might be a bit early for him in the Prem, but I hope not.  

Early days though, lets see what tomorrow brings.

I did post my concerns about this team ages ago, and I will stand by that, but hope i'm proved wrong big time :t:  

I fear tomorrow will bring a home defeat for theStars.

4 hours ago, Steve0 said:

For me, PUK became a different rider and fulfilled his potential while riding for Wolves.

He signed for Lynn and averaged about 1.00 in 01/02? Newport then signed him on a 9.00 in 2003 and he increased his average and went EL the season after.

He spent many seasons as a second heatleader in the EL with Pboro/Wolves and Lynn and then had a breakthrough season with Lynn. 

A great rider, brilliant style and a great guy as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Watching the Lublin match this evening i hope Lambert tells Buster about a chap named Miesiak,boy he was exciting to watch and scored well too.Maybe later on in the season?

I was thinking the same Tel, not many riders go last to first in heat 1. He rode well last year to for Lublin 

22 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

I was thinking the same Tel, not many riders go last to first in heat 1. He rode well last year to for Lublin 

Don't really watch much Polish speedway,but see Lublin was on so thought i would watch to see how Lambert would get on in the top Polish league.What would Miesiak come in on,a 4 maybe:unsure:

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

How did Lambo go?

0,1',3,1,3=8+1 from 5 rides,not bad for his first meeting in the top league in Poland.His 5-1 with Michelsen over Lindback and Buczkowski in ht14 sealed the victory for Lublin.

Edited by tellboy

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't really watch much Polish speedway,but see Lublin was on so thought i would watch to see how Lambert would get on in the top Polish league.What would Miesiak come in on,a 4 maybe:unsure:

0,1',3,1,3=8+1 from 5 rides,not bad for his first meeting in the top league in Poland.

Thanks Tel :t:

QUOTE ' The club are pleased to announce the appointment of PETER SCHROECK as team manager.

This allows Dale Allitt more time to recover from illness and we send him our good wishes as always'

13 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

QUOTE ' The club are pleased to announce the appointment of PETER SCHROECK as team manager.

This allows Dale Allitt more time to recover from illness and we send him our good wishes as always'

Well he must be pleased with how his reign started at Poole last night!

BANK HOLIDAY START TIME CHANGE

Stars Bank Holiday Monday meeting at Peterborough will now start at 6.30pm. Avoiding a time clash with Posh playing at home to Sunderland.

16 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

BANK HOLIDAY START TIME CHANGE

Stars Bank Holiday Monday meeting at Peterborough will now start at 6.30pm. Avoiding a time clash with Posh playing at home to Sunderland.

Ffs. How long have the speedway club known the football is at home Easter Monday? People have made plans for the afternoon meeting.

3 hours ago, mrss said:

Ffs. How long have the speedway club known the football is at home Easter Monday? People have made plans for the afternoon meeting.

I agree entirely- 2pm was perfect for us but now with the later start time we are very doubtful 

Think a few Linnets  Football fans who like thier Speedway or vice verse Speedway fans who like thier Football might be pleased with this.   Kings Lynn FC are away to St Neots Kick Off 3pm. 

Edited by semion