British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

As i said realistically won't happen with riders destined to go elsewhere:rolleyes:.

I will go for Woffy instead of Iversen then on his old EL average:rolleyes::wink:

Ha. Your not alone.... Morris for NKI while relieving points would of been my choice.

Just throwing up something a bit different for next year..

1. Robert Lambert - 8.90
  2. MPT - 5.36
  3. Thomas Jorgensen 6.05
  4. Erik Riss - 6.08
  5. Peter Kildemand - 7.10
  6. Jonas B Andersen 4.44
  7. Jake Allen 4.56

Edited by Outofthetopdrawer

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Ha. Your not alone.... Morris for NKI while relieving points would of been my choice.

With Morris coming in for Niels it would also allow us to use another one of last years riders which would give us a bit of continuity.

How about

1. Lambert

2. MPT

3. Riss

4. Jorgensen

5. Morris

6. Andersen

7. Kerr

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

With Morris coming in for Niels it would also allow us to use another one of last years riders which would give us a bit of continuity.

How about

1. Lambert

2. MPT

3. Riss

4. Jorgensen

5. Morris

6. Andersen

7. Kerr

Except Morris is confirmed at Wolves

Gutted that Batcholar  has re-signed at Swindon.  Thought we were going to have the pleasure of him back at Saddlebow.  All I want now is to hear that Holder has signed again at Poole ( did he sign last season ?) and that will complete a miserable build up to Christmas.

58 minutes ago, semion said:

Gutted that Batcholar  has re-signed at Swindon.  Thought we were going to have the pleasure of him back at Saddlebow.  All I want now is to hear that Holder has signed again at Poole ( did he sign last season ?) and that will complete a miserable build up to Christmas.

You mean the elusive Chris Holder.

The man who according to POL website late last season, alienated himself from the Torun Fans and was not a nice guy to be around according to some. You would think at least he could put things to bed by saying either he is or isnt planning to race in UK in 2019 after various comments about him having sold Holder Towers (STC) - we know he liquidated Chris Holder Racing UK back in June and rumours have been going around on the Forum about him moving to the Tax Haven of Andorra.

He could easily post on  twitter/FB or Instagram (as he uses all 3) if he will even be in UK in 2019. Not too much to ask I think. At least we would then be wiser on excl him from any team plans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

Yes it is a bit frustrating when other teams are starting to announce riders (although not all and certainly no Chapman teams).

Doesn't Chapman do this regularly though, wanting to make sure the whole team is signed and then announces in Jan time ??

Suppose as far as KL is concerned Robert Lambert is the main priority with building around him. He already said he wanted back (but as per last season, subject to the deal on offer being workable). Arguably Rob does not really need UK now from a financial perspective now he is with the big boys in POL and IF he is living Germany with his GF then won't come cheap to come over here every week as well as ride in POL EXL/SWE and God knows how other many competitions he rides in overseas like SEC/ World U21 Champ (as it will be his last year trying to win it in 2019) plus maybe also SGP qualifiers.

But Lambert is like a sponge - he proved in 2018 how he thrived on riding everywhere and only odd meeting end of season did too many rides take a bit of a toll when called upon for 6 rides if they were well behind.

I got the feeling that Robert Lambert enjoyed his season with Lynn, this year ,   and for the first time being the main man.     Its a massive bonus to have the guy in British speedway and  from a local level to not only have him ride in the UK but at Kings Lynn.   

Edited by semion
  • Thanks 1

How about the following team for 2019

Lambert 8.91

Iversen 7.38

Riss 6.08

R Worrall 5.60

Kerr 5.50

Palm Toft 5.36

Nielsen 3.58

Total 42.41

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

How about the following team for 2019

Lambert 8.91

Iversen 7.38

Riss 6.08

R Worrall 5.60

Kerr 5.50

Palm Toft 5.36

Nielsen 3.58

Total 42.41

I like that team

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Good team but a lot will depend on the fitness of Kerr.  if he has fully recovered it could be strong enough.

I was thinking the same re Kerr's fitness,but i see he has a team place at Eastbourne in the Championship.So Eastbourne and himself of course must be confident he will be fully fit for the new season.

I would be worried Lewis has had one crash to many if i'm honest. Maybe C. Wright instead ?

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I would be worried Lewis has had one crash to many if i'm honest. Maybe C. Wright instead ?

Agree,let him have a season elsewhere to see how he goes in readiness for 2020 maybe.Jake Allen would be my ideal rider to have in the team at reserve,on a bargain 4.56 average.What i see of him,especially at the end of the season i think he could put 1.5 points on his starting average.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Agree,let him have a season elsewhere to see how he goes in readiness for 2020 maybe.Jake Allen would be my ideal rider to have in the team at reserve,on a bargain 4.56 average.What i see of him,especially at the end of the season i think he could put 1.5 points on his starting average.

That would be nice. Would free up  around .80 ish as well ?