British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

48 minutes ago, KLFAN said:

Yes I believe if the team is much as predicted it is too great a range to go from 8.90 for your first heat leader to 6.57 (Proctor) as your second heat leader. No other team (Ipswich not known) has such a great differential. It might be good in the early heats where we do not have a weak reserve, however at the critical time of heats 13 and 15 all the good work could ultimately be undone. 

I think replacing Neils is a must. A cook, Bjerre, Hans standard of rider.. Bit late now. If we don't replace NKI, we are stuffed in 13 and 15, then you have Kasper who averaged 2.55 last season on a 4.00, he is young and should improve though. Then if Lewis is back, he will be on 5.36.I wish him all the best, but he has had some bad ones, is it one to many.

I just think if there is no Neils, and Kasper (2.55 last year) on a 4.00, we can't afford to gamble on Lewis as well. We will get stuffed away and loose a few at home as well with the team predicted.

When you look at Wolves, Peterborough and Swindon, Lynn would look pretty poor :unsure:

I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask how come one of Busters new clubs have built such a strong looking side for 2019, if indeed Lynn go with the predicted team. :blink:

32 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think replacing Neils is a must. A cook, Bjerre, Hans standard of rider.. Bit late now. If we don't replace NKI, we are stuffed in 13 and 15, then you have Kasper who averaged 2.55 last season on a 4.00, he is young and should improve though. Then if Lewis is back, he will be on 5.36.I wish him all the best, but he has had some bad ones, is it one to many.

I just think if there is no Neils, and Kasper (2.55 last year) on a 4.00, we can't afford to gamble on Lewis as well. We will get stuffed away and loose a few at home as well with the team predicted.

When you look at Wolves, Peterborough and Swindon, Lynn would look pretty poor :unsure:

I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask how come one of Busters new clubs have built such a strong looking side for 2019, if indeed Lynn go with the predicted team. :blink:

The 2019 Panthers team members all wanted to be at the Showground, i would imagine that does help when building a team.... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lynnboy said:

Definitely no iversen next year I’m afraid. 

Says who?

• Like 1

Trust me,he is not going England too start but may ride in Uk latter in the year if he feels he needs too and also if someone wants him, maybe Lynns team will drop enough points to be able to fit him in at a later date ?? 

Well thats a flawed theory for NKI, on his 7.6ish average he is a far more attractive signing tham his 9.00 reassessed GP rider average would be after the 18/05.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KLFAN said:

I can envisage the team being the following

R Lambert 8.90 (2.5% allowance)

Ty Proctor 6.67

E Riss 6.08

T Jorgensen 6.07

MPT 5.36

L Kerr 5.36 (2.5% allowance)

K Andersen 4.00

Total 42.44

This team would struggle especially in heats 13 & 15 away from home. 

If the above is our selected team, then you can forget it.    We would struggle to win either home or away..  

I cant help thinking that the Managers  and Promoters  have dropped  a massive clanger here.   It appears that,  while other teams have been busy assembling decent squads the Stars have been twiddling their thumbs  believing they've got the job covered.   Now looking at the other teams, we are struggling....   

If they cant find a decent 2nd heat leader  we face the prospect of being a Wooden Spoon challengers,  and that not very appealing.      

• Like 1

At least you have a decent number 1, we haven't at Ipswich so at the moment we will beat you to the wooden spoon.

On 1/3/2019 at 6:46 PM, BluPanther said:

The 2019 Panthers team members all wanted to be at the Showground, i would imagine that does help when building a team.... 

cook wanted to be at b/vue for sure !!

Edited by geoff58
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

cook wanted to be b/vue for sure !!

No one said he didn't, but after being shown the door by Belle Vue his desire was to be at Boro...

17 minutes ago, semion said:

His desire would be to whoever offered the most. :)

So that begs the question... Who is paying the wages for that team. Stars Buster, Ippo Buster, Boro Buster, or another ? :)

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

My money is on another 

Mine would join you.. I know Lynn have Lambo, but looks like NKI isn't coming back, and my guess he won't be replaced with like for like, if not Lynn will struggle.. I know we don't know the teams for deffo yet, but it does look like Boro maybe on a bigger budget. 

Wolves Poole Swindon or Buster.  Maybe the first 3 didn’t have any interest or were already sorted 

Not seen anything other than hearsay saying Niels won't ride in the uk next season. We had the same last year too. I'd go as far as to imagine it's 50/50 again