British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2019

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Now - Now,.   you're being too presumptuous.           We're not suppose to guess or imagine the squad.      We have to be patient and wait until they decide we should know....:rofl:

Now now, you will be accused of being negative if you are not careful:nono::party::rolleyes:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, semion said:

Have a feeling Tungate is going to be in the line-up

I wouldn't want Tungate on a7.61 average. Would leave us vulnerable elsewhere.

1 hour ago, KLFAN said:

I wouldn't want Tungate on a7.61 average. Would leave us vulnerable elsewhere.

If NKI don’t return then who else is there for the No 5 jacket TJH Proctor, or Riss.  It is not like there is a big queue of heat leaders out there knocking at Buster’s back door.

3 minutes ago, semion said:

If NKI don’t return then who else is there for the No 5 jacket TJH Proctor, or Riss.  It is not like there is a big queue of heat leaders out there knocking at Buster’s back door.

Wouldn't mind Peter Kildemand on 7.10 if he was available.

There a few I wouldn’t mind, if they were available.  Sadly they ain’t so think we have to stick to reality 

12 minutes ago, semion said:

I think riders who were with us last year could easily step up to the plate given the opportunity and if they have to, they will certainly want to.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, semion said:

As a now KL asset, would make sense surely:unsure:

Seriously though, presumeably if he doesn't get signed by yourselves or us, he won't be able to come to UK:neutral:

3 hours ago, KLFAN said:

Any news or rumours of the KL team for next year? Are we awaiting until 31st January for next announcement? Eric Riss maybe.

Plenty of rumours,but i think the next announcement is the 31st.

2 hours ago, semion said:

I can't see that one happening.

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

Now - Now,.   you're being too presumptuous.           We're not suppose to guess or imagine the squad.      We have to be patient and wait until they decide we should know....:rofl:

Who said your not allowed to guess or imagine what the team will be?Loads of people are doing it,i love seeing the different names bantered about.

Sometimes you don't have to be patient until they decide to let you know,the SS might let you know first:rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Plenty of rumours,but i think the next announcement is the 31st.

I can't see that one happening.

Who said your not allowed to guess or imagine what the team will be?Loads of people are doing it,i love seeing the different names bantered about.

Sometimes you don't have to be patient until they decide to let you know,the SS might let you know first:rolleyes:

The SS confirms it'll be the 31st for the next signing.

3 hours ago, semion said:

I take Buster is still in the Country and has emigrated ?

If he has emigrated, it is very easy to remain "in control" with modern technology - even without raising your voice! One bonus might be less "essential grading breaks".

When on Twitter,  the club said they are counting down the days,   I thought they were referring to  the team announcement rather than the start of the season.     Probably someone ought to inform them  we need a team before we can start to imagine a new season.... :wink: :wink:

• Haha 1

I don't know why people are so concerned about the lack of names for the Stars team. All good things come to those who wait.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mrss said:

I don't know why people are so concerned about the lack of names for the Stars team. All good things (trophies) come to those who wait.

No one has waited longer than Stars fans :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1