ZagarRacing

Lambert to Robins, Doyle to Stars

6 hours ago, Steve0 said:

That’s not fair on Lambert - he has many years ahead of him :wink:

He could easily do a Woffy though

2 hours ago, iainb said:

He could easily do a Woffy though

I think that’s a whooosh :wink:

As daft as this thread may seen, with Lambert now living in Germany I think it would be a great deal for King's Lynn. 

If Lambert makes the 7 for Lublin, a team in Sweden and Denmark, also likely to ride in Germany I think it he'll not ride in Britain in 2019. He has no need to, especially if the sport over here dumbs down further.

53 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

As daft as this thread may seen, with Lambert now living in Germany I think it would be a great deal for King's Lynn. 

If Lambert makes the 7 for Lublin, a team in Sweden and Denmark, also likely to ride in Germany I think it he'll not ride in Britain in 2019. He has no need to, especially if the sport over here dumbs down further.

Finally a bit of sense, unless there is a huge change I cant see Robert Lambert racing here next season, I mean why would he.

43 minutes ago, screm said:

Finally a bit of sense, unless there is a huge change I cant see Robert Lambert racing here next season, I mean why would he.

Gutted if he chooses not to ride in the UK next year, but will surely choose to cut down on a weekly commute to the UK. He's got many years ahead of him ...

47 minutes ago, screm said:

Perhaps if he doesnt then he wont/shouldnt be nominated for the GP qualifiers

That could be a reason to stay.....

On 10/10/2018 at 2:32 PM, SUPERACE said:

Yep he wanted to leave but Buster wouldn't allow it.

Oh yes, I know that but he's had a happy year so hope he now doesn't want away!! 

Who said R Lambert lives in Germany? As far as I know he still lives at his parents farm near Norwich.

16 minutes ago, mrss said:

Who said R Lambert lives in Germany? As far as I know he still lives at his parents farm near Norwich.

Think Pearson or Tatum mentioned it on Monday.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Think Pearson or Tatum mentioned it on Monday.

I would not believe anything Pearson says, even during the racing he has the wrong rider in the lead.

Sometimes the rider he mentions is not even in the race.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, mrss said:

I heard an interview with his mum and she said he spent most of his week living in Germany with his Girlfriend. Think it was during the SoN 

Think she was asked if he had a fryup for breakfast and she spoke about his healthy eating regime 

Edited by Triple.H.

On 10/9/2018 at 2:45 AM, MattK said:

My sauce tells me that Swindon countered with an offer of Doyle, Stefan Nielsen and a £20 Southbrook Inn voucher for Lambert.

My Sauce is Red (He said in his best Ralph Wiggum voice)

Regards
THJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Has a flat in Germany....  i think!

Will he be able to change it in time to get back for the cup final :)

• Like 1