British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

14 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

Good old Poole always willing to help out their fellow clubs, wonder what Sandhu and Frost made of them favours. :rolleyes:

Frost is on friendly terms with Poole so doubt he has a problem? And less that is said about Sandhu the better, just look what he has done to the Coventry Stadium!

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

And nor should Morris qualify for the 5%

KL shouldn't have tried to initiate that then. If you have a problem with it then you need to speak to your own club about it.

Lets hope this is the last we see of Matt Ford as a promoter at Poole....... I don’t know how, but he always seems to be granted favours from the BSPA ...... the sport needs to rid itself of favours ...... if Poole don’t think a suitable gust is available then use R/R like any other club would be forced to do........

Good luck to King’s Lynn tmw... I am no KL Buster fan but after all the “ racing incidents” caused by Poole riders to enable them to reach the final they dont deserve the P Off victory. 

Let’s hope we see a neutral referee and some racing tmw. 

9 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Lets hope this is the last we see of Matt Ford as a promoter at Poole....... I don’t know how, but he always seems to be granted favours from the BSPA ...... the sport needs to rid itself of favours ...... if Poole don’t think a suitable gust is available then use R/R like any other club would be forced to do........

Good luck to King’s Lynn tmw... I am no KL Buster fan but after all the “ racing incidents” caused by Poole riders to enable them to reach the final they dont deserve the P Off victory. 

Let’s hope we see a neutral referee and some racing tmw. 

We'll have Ellis back then and KL can have r/r.

Predictions:

Kings Lynn to win by 8 on the night.

Ellis & Howarth scores combined won't equal what the missing Danes would have scored individually. I'd say Iversen 13 from 5. MPT 12 from 7.

Me to avoid BT sports all night

5 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

I cant wait to see your post if we manage to hang on...

There won't be any post and I certainly won't be congratulating Poole. Of course you will hang on.   Pirates will probably also win at Kings Lynn ~   similar to what Coventry did in 2010 in the 2nd leg at Poole. Remember when they won both legs of the play-off final and the management acted like spoilt brats? Some of us never forget so don't expect any congratulations from me because you won't be getting them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gemini said:

There won't be any post and I certainly won't be congratulating Poole. Of course you will hang on.   Pirates will probably also win at Kings Lynn ~   similar to what Coventry did in 2010 in the 2nd leg at Poole. Remember when they won both legs of the play-off final and the management acted like spoilt brats? Some of us never forget so don't expect any congratulations from me because you won't be getting them. 

I think what Gemini is trying to say is.....*u** *ou Starman. :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

I think what Gemini is trying to say is.....*u** *ou Starman. :D

Thanks for interpreting my post without me getting banned. :)

• Like 1

Do you know whats funny if all this was the opposite way around and KL was slightly over the limit Poole fans would be arguing it and then others defend it. For me if Kings Lynn agreed to it then I have no problem it's not like it's hurting any other clubs. Also KL didn't do anything wrong booking Ellis for the 1st leg, KL fans would be up in arms if the promotion didnt get the best rider available. It the rules that are wrong.

Edited by Woz01
  • Like 1

I stopped looking at this forum about 15 minutes after the end of the first leg, the usual muppets spouting the usual crap. 

Its no wonder riders dont bother looking on here. 

At at the end of the day it’s only racing. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

I stopped looking at this forum about 15 minutes after the end of the first leg, the usual muppets spouting the usual crap. 

Not that you're biased.

And that truly is one of the most ignorant and stupid statements I have ever read on here.

20 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Well said that man! Fingers crossed for a great entertaining meeting tonight & all riders stay safe and Injury free. 

KL will be pushing Poole very hard from the start which should take it to the wire.

Right here we go, the day has arrived. If we can’t win against all odds then let’s put the wind up this lot and go down fighting. 

COME ON YOU STARS

• Like 5