British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

All Poole need to do is to try and avoid last places. Don't come off trying to hard, nice and steady will win them the title tonight.

Before the second leg of the semi final against the Rebels Betfair had Poole at 9/4 to win the Premiership outright. They're now 7/2. Surely they've got more chance now with a big lead than they had before they'd even got to the final. I had a few quid on at 9/4 for the value and I've had to have a few more on at 7/2 for even better value. I didn't really have much interest in who won but I have now. I guess no one at Betfair takes any notice of the comments on this forum! Kings Lynn are 1/6. So if you fancy them to lift the title you need to put £6 on to win £1. I just don't understand how Kings Lynn can be such favourites even if they have a big track advantage for the second leg.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

And a poole win, you forgot that bit.

8 man Poole , you forgot that bit.;)

47 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Just arrived in Kings Lynn after a 4.40 minute journey. Traffic bad around Ely. Currently sitting in Pizza hut enjoying a pre meeting meal before heading over to the stadium in a bit. 

Lovely amd warm here. Blue skies. 

Preparing for one of the worst away performances in Pirates history. 

1 hour ago, mrss said:

We might have some good racing tonight. We could have had a tight score at the start if Poole hadn't had payed the refferee to make some dreadful decisions in the first leg.

Give it a rest, utter crap 

1 hour ago, mrss said:

We might have some good racing tonight. We could have had a tight score at the start if Poole hadn't had payed the refferee to make some dreadful decisions in the first leg.

Spelling! Tut tut

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Don't know about bricks, but i was at the stadium this morning and thought i saw a box of these :wink:

Related image

I wouldn’t bother it causes more grief. It was tried at Poole but the curator hasn’t been able to repair the hole it left :-)

Edited by Pirate Nick
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Hope you enjoy your day in court! Let us know how it goes..

• Like 1

Well, not long to wait now, just around an hour or so to tapes up...

Any last minute changes to the teams?

Woffy not been drafted in for either of them?

Or Zmarzlik maybe?

No?

No last gasp rule changes which will allow any other random riders currently within an hours drive to KL to join in the fun?

Come on BSPA, this is British Speedway, let's have one of those good old fashioned bits of nonsense before the season ends..

Its a long time till March before you get another chance to do it....

Come on...

You know you want to...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

I see that Nick Morris is still in the Poole team - cheating scumbags!  There is no rule that allows this.  There is still time for them to sort it out!

• Like 1

No disrespect to Kyle Howarth but with MPT missing any faint chance KL had of rescuing their title attempt has gone imo.

As another poster said messrs Riss, Proctor and Jorgensen will have to pull their fingers out to make a fight of it.  

Sad that the Premiership's grand finale  is ending in acrimony, insults and bitterness. 

• Like 2