British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

Does matt still cut hair :rofl:

Not to be unfortunately, the injuries have come at the wrong time and ruined our chances in a final we probably would have otherwise won. Frustrating but that’s speedway.  I can take comfort from the fact we finished top of the pile even though it’s ultimately resulted no trophy. Hopefully we can win the cup next week as a bit of consolation.

Congratulations to the riders and supporters of Poole Pirates for taking advantage and winning the title. 

• Like 4

Poor refereeing and injuries at the most important part of the season have cost us. Genuinely believe with Iversen we could of done it 

• Like 1

Just now, ZagarRacing said:

Cheating Champions 2018

That is a bit harsh. Cheating maybe, champions of a home and away meeting yes but not top of the league that accolade belongs to the Stars. This is just a circus and the clowns are!!!

1 minute ago, therefused said:

Poor refereeing and injuries at the most important part of the season have cost us. Genuinely believe with Iversen we could of done it 

If the ref had made the right decision on Monday you would have done it, but I guess you don’t really want to hear that 

Didn't see fraud or muddlo thanking Morris.

1 minute ago, noggin said:

The cheque is in the post ...

1 minute ago, noggin said:

Ford went straight over to him after heat 14 didn’t he?

I’ve got to admit I feel for Kings Lynn, pretty much everything that could go wrong did for them yet they only missed out by 4 points. Bet they wish they hadn’t gone for Ellis as guest now!

Just now, BluPanther said:

The cheque is in the post ...

And one to Ellis as well ????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Poole up for sale haha

You are a complete moron posting crap 

• Like 1

Very very unlucky Stars you had no luck at all I have to say, losing Iversen and MPT was the nail in the coffin. Pirates very fortunate but in this stupid way we run this league probably an apt result. See you in the KO Cup final next week , hopefully Gary can sneak in an over average rider ( with approval of course ) .

PS very well done for finishing as table toppers, respect.

9 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Cheating Champions 2018

Another pathetic post from you e everything you post is complete crap.

• Like 2

Just now, paulboy said:

I’ve got to admit I feel for Kings Lynn, pretty much everything that could go wrong did for them yet they only missed out by 4 points. Bet they wish they hadn’t gone for Ellis as guest now!

In a roundabout way we probably got what we deserved for the shenanigans over the guests. Poole will and should feel justified league champions. 

• Like 1