British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

39 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Neverming eh, you will get over it by march.. Keep waking..:party:

If you got what he meant, you would have a much stronger reaction Starman!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ZagarRacing said:

Harris needs to stay away from the GPs, his time has been and gone. 

never been biggest fan of harris, and doubt he can mix it at top level, but as long as HE wants to follow his dream, then go for it

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you got what he meant, you would have a much stronger reaction Starman!!

One day he will know when to keep quiet!! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I couldn't see  the tyre for chalk dust, on the TV. I couldn't say if the tyre was on, which is legal or over the line tbh, and it's not because it was a Lynn rider.

There was a lot of chalk and dust when Robert Lambert passed Harris in heat 13 too.

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

On a bit of a holiday I heard!

He don't go to the same place SS goes to normally does he:P

1 hour ago, BLACKHEART said:

Probably the lowest a member of this forum has ever sunk. Please delete your post as you're way out of order. 

Not a chance. 

The fact you sidestepped the post I was referring to shows you are fine with it. For that I have zero respect for you and all the rest who happily dance around the grave of British speedway, a grave dug by Ford and his Poole faithful. 

Ward could have just posted his congratulations but instead decided on an unnecessary attack on the imagined Poole haters. We hate cheats not Poole get it into your heads!

Wards post was typical of many we see on here from down south that are there purely to stir up trouble. They serve no other purpose and it’s not only confined to Poole related threads, they contaminate the whole forum. 

I hope Ward and others read my response and when they feel hurt by it think, you know what I’m not going to post just to upset people as having read this response it’s not a good feeling. I’m probably clutching at straws but you have to hope. 

In speedway terms I do genuinely find you lot a hateful bunch and such is my love of this wonderful sport, I’m always going to be inclined to kick back. Just on that you will only ever find me responding to an initial hate post. I never, like you guys, feel the urge to start a fight but even though I bite my lip more often than not I cannot stand idle by whist you poke fun at and wreck this sport I love.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ouch said:

It’s hard to take but I’ll just walk it off or I might go for a run. Lol. 

I would think I would speak for the majoity of fans from every club when I say your post is an absolute disgrace. Do other Belle Vue fans actually agree with him?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ouch said:

low life scum hang your head in shame #karma

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Congrats to Poole always a mistake to write em off at any stage of any season 

DC2 did. Where has he gone? 

And where is Gavan? All his worst nightmares have come home to roost this week. I should imagine he is gutted. But his silence is probably because he is banned yet again for slagging off all Poole fans the other day. Couldn’t help himself.

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Probably the lowest a member of this forum has ever sunk. Please delete your post as you're way out of order. 

I am nit one to report other posters but on this occassion I most certainly have. And I suggest every other forum member does the same unless they condone it. Whilst it can get a little heated on here from time to time there is just no need for such sick comments.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ouch said:

Is that comment deliberately mocking Darcy Ward’s disability? If so, shame on you, what a disgusting remark. If not, then please be more thoughtful of your comments 

Edited by Wee Eck
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Is that comment deliberately mocking Darcy Ward’s disability? If so, shame on you, what a disgusting remark. If not, then please be more thoughtful of your comments 

He was mocking Wards disability.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

There was a lot of chalk and dust when Robert Lambert passed Harris in heat 13 too.

That was a class move by Lambert - committed from a long way back and nailed it

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He was mocking Wards disability.

He was, but Wards post was at best pathetic and childish so he can hardly complain.

Nobody with a shred of decency gloats over Wards injuries, but his childish mentality existed long before he was injured. His post was intended to be provocative and ouch was provoked. That’s about all there is to it.

• Like 2