British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

5 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

I reported the post earlier. Ouch has since replied to me but I have ignored the post as I don't want to communicate with someone who sinks that low. I would advise everyone else to do the same as me.

Your inability to debate a point speaks volumes and vindicates the low opinion I have of you. Enjoy your wallowing in the demise of this once great sport of mine.

In the ignore bin you go with the rest of them. 

Good ridence!

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Darcy was a young lad mate, and he was starting to mature when he had that awful accident, he with luck in running would have been multiple World champ.

Was he? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, YerRopes said:

That just illustrates what a kn*b DW is...

However congratulations to the Pirates on their win, sadly these days it's akin to winning a prize at the fairground..

Always was, and still is.

Always comes across as unpleasant imho. So no surprise to see nothing changes with him.

• Like 5

http://reel45.podbean.com/

Greg Hancocks podacast and in the first 20 mins ish they talk to Matt and Middlo on the phone. I love that Greg still thinks of himself as a pirate and there is a brief mention about a celebration night at Poole Stadium..?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

Was he? 

Yes he was, jezz some of the junk im reading on here is just pathetic. I really dont know where some  are digging it up from.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Aviator said:

Or over it!!

I do find it amusing all the speculation about TJs wheels being on or over the line and completely ignoring the fact the the ref made the decision that it was first bend bunching and therefore all four back.

17 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I couldn't see  the tyre for chalk dust, on the TV. I couldn't say if the tyre was on, which is legal or over the line tbh, and it's not because it was a Lynn rider.

Did you see the white line though? It looked as though it had been painted during an earthquake!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, woofers said:

15.8.1 If the Referee stops a heat, following an incident or accident, where the rider causing the stoppage and his team partner were in third and fourth place and a re-run is called with one of those riders excluded, the Referee has the sole discretion to order that the remaining team partner will start on a 15 metre handicap in gate position c or d (the opposing team does not change positions).

In last nights case the ref did the right thing, it was highly unlikely that Klindt was going to pass the two Lynn riders.

In my experience Klindt struggles to pass anything.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So Hans was asked to guest then but he had already packed his UK stuff away.

I think that’s the problem trying to book guests in October when many teams and riders have finished their seasons and probably explains why Howarth appeared at reserve on Wednesday. 

10 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So Hans was asked to guest then but he had already packed his UK stuff away.

That's strange he's normally up for a guest appearance.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

That's strange he's normally up for a guest appearance.

It's on his Twitter, something about normally he would say yes straight away but his UK stuff was packed away a month ago? And something about booking a holiday? It's on the tweets and replies section. :)

21 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think that’s the problem trying to book guests in October when many teams and riders have finished their seasons and probably explains why Howarth appeared at reserve on Wednesday. 

It's very unfortunate. 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

It's on his Twitter, something about normally he would say yes straight away but his UK stuff was packed away a month ago? And something about booking a holiday? It's on the tweets and replies section. :)

Oh ok, I really wouldn't mind Hans coming back to Poole next season, always reliable and very consistent.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh ok, I really wouldn't mind Hans coming back to Poole next season, always reliable and very consistent.

Yes, I wanted him to stay this season even if we never seem to win the league with him and soon as he goes then BAM we get one! Weird!