British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

53 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

That's strange he's normally up for a guest appearance.

I thought Hans said he was available but was not asked may be wrong looks like I was wrong Lisa already replied 

Edited by ray c

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Yes, I wanted him to stay this season even if we never seem to win the league with him and soon as he goes then BAM we get one! Weird!

Yes so did I but in the end we had a good solid team who all scored points at vital times. We won't see Richie Worrall again as a Poole rider but he did a good job for the team.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:12 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

Through all this anti Poole mud slinging I come across a this post that has nailed it perfectly. Well done that man.

How many medals are allocated, I would like to thank Brady will get one. How 

13 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Being as Darcy loves  Poole, and Holders house is up for £1.3m, could we see the return of the turbo twins running the club.

Holder's house being up for sale could well be to do with a legal settlement with his former partner, now that he has gained access to his son again.  On the other hand he could be moving to his base in Poland?!;):P

Edited by Skidder1

13 hours ago, Barney Rabbit said:

Could also be that Holder is moving out of the area.

Could be that after clearing a mortgage and dealing with a settlement, he might end up with zilch.

3 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Could be that after clearing a mortgage and dealing with a settlement, he might end up with zilch.

Mortgage??  Thought he'd paid cash for it!?:D

55 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Holder's house being up for sale could well be to do with a legal settlement with his former partner, now that he has gained access to his son again.  On the other hand he could be moving to his base in Poland?!;):P

Or he could be being deported as he's living here and not working here

55 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I wasn't aware of that situation, no wonder the poor chap has been struggling for form this season, I saw similar with Adam Shields, he wasn't the same rider after some women got her claws out.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Yeah, the settlement thing did come to mind Skidder. I just thought i'd put it out there ;). On the other hand, Ford could have over priced the club expecting it not to sell and later on use the quitting thing to try in a bid to try and keep the Prem for 2019 …  Ford has done a top job for himself and Poole over the years, probably in that order. Maybe this season he saw what happens to the crowd, and speedway in general when your not winning, who knows... The mind boggles :D

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

In my experience Klindt struggles to pass anything.

I would have normally have agreed with that until this year. He has passed quote a few riders at Poole and certainly made passes in the semi at Somerset. His gating is outstanding though and the reason why his passing is not noticed. Rider of the year for me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would have normally have agreed with that until this year.

... When he signed for Poole

Klindt is the ultimate confidence rider.....looks like world champion when on top of his game but can be like a national league reserve if not. 

I would agree Klindt has been terrific for Poole this season, vital contributions at important times, like when he re-passed Holder at Somerset. He hasn't always performed at championship level but I can't remember a bad meeting from him and is a great guy to have in the pits.

• Like 2