British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn v Poole Playoff Final 2nd leg 10/10/18

15 hours ago, Steve0 said:

The averages are clearly shown on the BSPA website.  No matter how you choose to wrap it up - Morris was an ineligible guest at KL.  It doesn’t matter who agreed to what - it wasn’t allowed according to the rules.  The same way that Somerset couldn’t sign Harris because his average was 0.01 over - the rules don’t allow it!

Quite correct Steve0 - the rolling averages are clearly shown on the BSPA website, taking into account the last Swindon v Belle Vue rearranged (from 6th Sept) fixture in September. Rolling averages are updated after every meeting and become effective 7 days later!  Quite clear really. :rolleyes:

Edited by Skidder1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Quite correct Steve0 - the rolling averages are clearly shown on the BSPA website, taking into account the last Swindon v Belle Vue rearranged (from 6th Sept) fixture in September. Rolling averages are updated after every meeting and become effective 7 days later!  Quite clear really. :rolleyes:

After skirting around the fringes for so long, it's good to see you come out and gain full membership of the Pirates Liars' Club. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You know who this charactor is, don’t you?

Ackroyd ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Where have you been for the last week, clearly not reading my posts.;)

Who me ?

32 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Who me ?

He could be referring to me why what have you done to upset :nono:

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Who me ?

No not you.

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

As usual you spout a made up rule to suit your own pathetic argument.

Taken from the 2018 regulations

16.2.1.4 Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings, up to and including 23rd of the month to become effective from the 1st of the following month

Swindon vs Belle Vue was on Sept 27th 4 days after the cut off, therefore the Swindon and Belle Vue riders averages would not be effective until November 1st.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, double_O said:

As usual you spout a made up rule to suit your own pathetic argument.

Taken from the 2018 regulations

16.2.1.4 Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings, up to and including 23rd of the month to become effective from the 1st of the following month

Swindon vs Belle Vue was on Sept 27th 4 days after the cut off, therefore the Swindon and Belle Vue riders averages would not be effective until November 1st.

You know that is wrong... Don't you :P :t:

• Haha 1