British Speedway Forum
Panther1997

Panthers up for sale.

23 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Who do Panthers fans think the rumoured new owners might be ?

Didn't know anyone was rumoured.

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Buster Chapman 

Wash your mouth out!

Frost told Rathbone to watch his back, not do business with them.

Edited by Crump99

59 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Frost told Rathbone to watch his back, not do business wth them.

So what? if Rathbone gets his money then why should he care who or where it comes from? Its like if I'm selling my house, do i care who will be living next to my old neighbours? ;)

3 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

So what? if Rathbone gets his money then why should he care who or where it comes from? Its like if I'm selling my house, do i care who will be living next to my old neighbours? ;)

Good to see diplomacy and the caring society alive and well in Suffolk.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

That would depend on wether or not you like your 'now neighbours' ;)

1 hour ago, Crump99 said:

Wash your mouth out!

Frost told Rathbone to watch his back, not do business wth them.

His name was mentioned on the Lynn 2019 thread and the question was whose rumoured to be buying Peterborough, well hes rumoured to be interested,  cant see it myself 

Whomever it is its done and dusted and the plan to move up in place is what Im hearing

If it is as  I fear a  member  of "The Gang of Two" I expect duplicity , betrayal and disaster.

31 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

If it is as  I fear a  member  of "The Gang of Two" I expect duplicity , betrayal and disaster.

Is that to   you or by you ?

• Haha 1

One of the rumours last year when "The Gang of Two" were trying in "The Best Interests of Speedway " to force Ged Rathbone out , was that the principal Gang member was looking to shift Speedway to EOES and leave Norfolk Arena for Stock Cars etc.

32 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

One of the rumours last year when "The Gang of Two" were trying in "The Best Interests of Speedway " to force Ged Rathbone out , was that the principal Gang member was looking to shift Speedway to EOES and leave Norfolk Arena for Stock Cars etc.

Please please not the Peterborough Stars. I could never join in the S,T,A,R,S, chant  :(  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BluPanther said:

Please please not the Peterborough Stars. I could never join in the S,T,A,R,S, chant  :(  

Would save me a few quid though!

4 hours ago, wealdstone said:

So Mr Chapman who has presided over possibly one of the worse years in British Speedway is prepared to walk away from Norfolk and leave the county with no track and any possibility of local derbies with Ipswich and the rivalry that graced the East Anglia for many a year ever happening again. Betray the Stars fans and those who transferred their allegiance from Norwich all those years back. If it is true and it does happen let all those loyal Norfolk supporters and the wider support hope he fails and in doing so suffers plenty of financial hardship while he reflects on on another crass decision.