British Speedway Forum

What are local taxi rates like, I 've discovered I can get to vojens relatively simply by train for less then 100 quid each way. But then the accommodation I am Looking at range from 8-11 km from vojens. Just wondering being in the relative sticks how easy is it to get around? Thanks in advance.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:29 PM, Pont said:

Also how do i go about getting these posts verified a little quicker ? I don't post often but checking back to see if there are replies and seeing it's still not approved is a little frustrating. 

Its probably because no one knows the answer.    Plenty of people will reply if they can help.     Maybe no one has been to Vojens

4 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

What are local taxi rates like, I 've discovered I can get to vojens relatively simply by train for less then 100 quid each way. But then the accommodation I am Looking at range from 8-11 km from vojens. Just wondering being in the relative sticks how easy is it to get around? Thanks in advance.

Mail a hotel as they can be exact on buses or taxi..   Maybe they offer a shuttle on GP weekend ?      Denmark and Sweden are very expensive for everything.

17 minutes ago, Mark said:

Mail a hotel as they can be exact on buses or taxi..   Maybe they offer a shuttle on GP weekend ?      Denmark and Sweden are very expensive for everything.

NOTHING in Denmark is cheap!

39 minutes ago, Mark said:

Its probably because no one knows the answer.    Plenty of people will reply if they can help.     Maybe no one has been to Vojens

Think you have missed the point.The question is about how long it takes a mod to control a newbie’s post and make it visible

Then again I doubt if anyone apart from a mod can answer that apart from i’d imagine it depends on how much they have on their plate at any particular time

• Like 1

Michel Michelsen is the wildcard.

Surprised BSI/Jacob Olsen didn’t give it to Nicki Pedersen to boost crowd numbers.

14 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Michel Michelsen is the wildcard.

Surprised BSI/Jacob Olsen didn’t give it to Nicki Pedersen to boost crowd numbers.

Nicki got the hump big time when he didn`t get a wildcard for 2019 and wouldn`t go on the reserve list - so i`m sure he would have told them where they could stick the wildcard  if offered. !!!!!!

Can't see the practise/qualifying being on tomorrow, weather looks terrible. Track is already covered, i suspect they will keep covers on till Saturday which looks a lot better.

Death, Taxes & rain in Vojens...

• Like 2

Had a small investement on Lindback and Dudek to make the podium tonight

Couldnt resist the 50/1 on offer for Lindback but probably money down the drain but has gone well at Vojens before