British Speedway Forum

What is the point of a track where one gate gives every rider no chance.

EDIT  Forget I said that as Emil wins from 3

Edited by Mark

Dire stuff. Not one pass of note after back straight of lap one. Voyens living up to his reputation. Zzzzzzzzzz!

• Like 1

Any person watching speedway for the first time would wonder what the fuss was about.     Terrible entertainment.

• Like 1

Ride of the night so far from Michelsen in ht16, worked really hard to pass and keep Magic at bay.  Crap track for prestige meetings, twas ever thus.

Funny as soon as they scrape the dirt off. Madsen gets 5 pts. Ole making sure the home town boy don't get left behind:wink:

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

Any person watching speedway for the first time would wonder what the fuss was about.     Terrible entertainment.

You're right, but just as a genuine question, I wonder how many people watching have never seen speedway before. Very few I should think.

From most of the comments I have read about the Vojens meeting I am delighted I was not able to receive it on my TV.

Edited by Guest

So Tatum says the lack of overtaking is "slightly disappointing" for the fans!

9 minutes ago, gustix said:

From most of the comments I have read about the Vojens meeting I am delighted I was not able to receive it on my TV.

What a bizarre statement!

Even if you were able to receive it, it's not like anybody was forcing you to watch it...

5 minutes ago, chunky said:

Even if you were able to receive it, it's not like anybody was forcing you to watch it...

Especially as he has admitted he doesn`t have a clue about the GP`s and who is in it !!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gustix said:

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Odd comment! I do usually scan the speedway when its shown on FREESPORT. Had it been on there I would have glanced to see what the GP was all about. The comments by previous Posters indicate at stages it was not all that inspiring. Have you read them chunky? By the way there are similar adverse comments on several FACEBOOK forums.

5 minutes ago, chunky said:

But when you can receive it, and you watch it, sometimes you wonder why you bothered. Tonight is one of them times. I recording it, but it will be wiped out pretty soon.

The best thing I've seen tonight, is Scott's shirt! Much more interesting than the racing.

• Like 1