British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Especially as he has admitted he doesn`t have a clue about the GP`s and who is in it !!!!

Obviously you have not/do not visit FACEBOOK where the GP was publicised by me!

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

When was last time 7 points qualified for semis?

today

1 minute ago, gustix said:

Odd comment! I do usually scan the speedway when its shown on FREESPORT. Had it been on there I would have glanced to see what the GP was all about. The comments by previous Posters indicate at stages it was not all that inspiring. Have you read them chunky? By the way there are similar adverse comments on several FACEBOOK forums.

I am watching the meeting, and I am reading the comments on here. There are a lot of things I can get on my TV, but I can - and do - choose to not watch them. If I am watching something, and don't find it entertaining, I have the ability to turn it off.

Nah, Zagar doesn't add anything to the GP's...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

But when you can receive it, and you watch it, sometimes you wonder why you bothered. Tonight is one of them times. I recording it, but it will be wiped out pretty soon.

But you can turn it off at any time should you so wish. You don't have to sit there and wish that you didn't receive the channel...

need to insist on decent racetracks when thousands of TV viewers are seeing it

ok BV might not hold 40000 but at least you'd advertise the sport well on TV

35 minutes ago, norbold said:

You're right, but just as a genuine question, I wonder how many people watching have never seen speedway before. Very few I should think.

it could be asa low as one person but they would not watch again

Thank god that tripe is over. A complete bore fest from heat one through to the final.

Zmarzliks now to lose. Madsen completely imploded under the pressure. Emil blew the final big time.

zzzzzzzzzzz!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

it could be asa low as one person but they would not watch again

If any people who had never seen speedway before got on to the BSF and read some of the stuff from so-called speedway fans, we would NEVER get any new fans!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thank god that tripe is over. A complete bore fest from heat one through to the final.

Zmarzliks now to lose. Madsen completely imploded under the pressure. Emil blew the final big time.

zzzzzzzzzzz!

Be interesting to see how Madsen does in Cardiff now. You think he could miss out on a medal?

1 minute ago, chunky said:

If any people who had never seen speedway before got on to the BSF and read some of the stuff from so-called speedway fans, we would NEVER get any new fans!

We don't get any new fans, do we?

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

zzzzzzzzzzz!

it was all on the gate draw, Masden under pressure after two early outside gates.    Maybe the one GP where practise would have been important to avoid those gates in the pick.

3 minutes ago, nw42 said:

We don't get any new fans, do we?

I thought I heard of one a couple of months ago? He went by mistake thinking that it was cars, but he ending up staying because he liked the pie and chips?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

But when you can receive it, and you watch it, sometimes you wonder why you bothered. Tonight is one of them times. I recording it, but it will be wiped out pretty soon.

Done it, I deleted the recording.   Usually I record the full meeting, then record the shorter highlighted meeting (usually 2 hours) and save for the winter months. Not this one, apart from the first lap passing just wasn’t going to happen. Give the riders a race track.

seeing how successful Ole Olsen was as a rider, I cannot see how he come up with a track like this.

• Like 1