British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Peterborough v Scorpions 13.10.18 7pm

I'd go too, if I lived nearer,:t: support your club, we are trying everything to get crowds at Worky to secure our club too 

16 hours ago, Noodles said:

Poor weather forecast.

My forcast is for temps of 20 plus and a bit of a wind on   is that classed as poor these days?

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

in fairness the way the panthers performed at scunny this weeks poster was probably spot on with the cuddly kitten on it just an opinion before you go off on one :D

Shame that you didn't meet the Panthers team that finished top of the league table instead of gloating about beating a patched up select side. For accuracy though, for a team that finished 9th of 11, that Scorpion in the graphic should have its tail/sting removed - couldn't let that pass irrespective :D

Edited by Crump99

Ricky Wells, R/R, Emil Grondal, Ulrich Ostergaard, Thomas Jorgenson, Carl Wilkinson, Simon Lambert

Good guest, just 20 points too many!

1 hour ago, montie said:

My forcast is for temps of 20 plus and a bit of a wind on   is that classed as poor these days?

Changed since I posted that, was showing rain from 7pm

See MPT turned up at KL last night to support team, hopefully  Panthers will get the same support

12 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

See MPT turned up at KL last night to support team, hopefully  Panthers will get the same support

Shame he didn't turn up for the meeting at Scunthorpe last Friday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Shame he didn't turn up for the meeting at Scunthorpe last Friday.

Aah but he was testing a new engine so you mustn't complain.

5 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Shame that you didn't meet the Panthers team that finished top of the league table instead of gloating about beating a patched up select side. For accuracy though, for a team that finished 9th of 11, that Scorpion in the graphic should have its tail/sting removed - couldn't let that pass irrespective :D

Yep but come the end of the season we had a sting in our tail and don’t go on about a patched up team we’ve had one all year :t:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Aah but he was testing a new engine so you mustn't complain.

£6000 he was robbed for an engine that only scores 1 point or was it that he was getting it in shape ready for his Kings Lynn meetings at the expense of Panthers scores.

• Like 1

Guest WTF1
7 hours ago, montie said:

Hope your right Montie  nowt like a bit of wind on,  just hope I don't follow through, 

Up The Scorpions  !!

7 hours ago, montie said:

No it's called flatulence.

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

On 10/11/2018 at 5:50 PM, New era Panthers said:

£6000 he was robbed for an engine that only scores 1 point or was it that he was getting it in shape ready for his Kings Lynn meetings at the expense of Panthers scores.

Shouldn’t have been testing an engine in an important match.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigcatdiary said:

Shouldn’t have been testing an engine in an important match.

It was only Panthers!!! Clearly  thoughts  more focused on fixtures the following week

• Like 1