British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Peterborough v Scorpions 13.10.18 7pm

I think that's a bit harsh..one bad day at the office..he's been good for us.

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

It was only Panthers!!! Clearly  thoughts  more focused on fixtures the following week

Then hopefully he can get focused for a new club next season .

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

I think that's a bit harsh..one bad day at the office..he's been good for us.

The one bad day just happened to be k/o semi final ,and left Panthers with no chance of progressing any further, I also think his last few matches for Panthers have been pretty average whilst over the same period he's had some very good meetings for Kings Lynn . Also having a rant at supporters who have been disappointed with his recent efforts for Panthers is not the best way to respond to any criticism's levelled at him. Definitely should not have been experimenting in such a crucial meeting for Panthers and any rider who thinks this is o/k should be shown the door . 

1 hour ago, brylcream boy said:

Rather than pay show ground prices, if I come off the A1 is there a decent chippie not far away. Thanks for any advice.

I can't think of anywhere close by without taking you towards town centre , however if you leave the A1 at junction 17 and head for (Extra Services) on the A605 there is a range of fast food outlets including Mcdonalds  and KFC and you will not be going too much out of the way.

2 hours ago, brylcream boy said:

Rather than pay show ground prices, if I come off the A1 is there a decent chippie not far away. Thanks for any advice.

There’s a decent chip shop in Orton Wistow, next to the Tesco Express store. Rather than turn right into the Showground carry on to the next roundabout and take the second exit, the shop is on the right in about 200m.

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

I can't think of anywhere close by without taking you towards town centre , however if you leave the A1 at junction 17 and head for (Extra Services) on the A605 there is a range of fast food outlets including Mcdonalds  and KFC and you will not be going too much out of the way.

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

There’s a decent chip shop in Orton Wistow, next to the Tesco Express store. Rather than turn right into the Showground carry on to the next roundabout and take the second exit, the shop is on the right in about 200m.

Thanks Gents, I will speak to the wife and she can tell me what I want for tea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

All seems a massive waste of effort with owners having lost enthusiasm.

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

All seems a massive waste of effort with owners having lost enthusiasm.

Surprise  surprise  massive sale at the track shop tonight.

1 hour ago, New era Panthers said:

Surprise  surprise  massive sale at the track shop tonight.

golf-clubs-clipart-4.png

• Like 1

Just arrived and reading the program. 

Ged confirms he is done and club is for sale. If no buyers found, tonight is the last ever meeting. He says he doesn't know where the sport is going and feels like he could lose lots of money in the future. 

Carl Johnson is stepping down as team manager. 

My thoughts: If Ged turns up at Redcar, his comments will mean diddly squat. 

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan

14 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

He will not be at redcar. FACT

we dont want lanbert or ully @ workington .FACT .