British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iainb

Is This The Worse Team Ever To Win The League?

Is this the worse team ever to win the league?

In the worse final ever

8 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Kings Lynn won the league by finishing top but not the championship as per the play off. Hard work was done throughout the year and makes them the true winners and not some lottery meetings.

Doesn't matter which way you look at it, topping the league (of 7 teams!!) or winning the final... Worse team evs

Edited by iainb

15 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Kings Lynn won the league by finishing top but not the championship as per the play off. Hard work was done throughout the year and makes them the true winners and not some lottery meetings.

No they didn't. I 

Don't know about worst team ever, but British speedway is at its lowest point ever. As Woffy said in the Independent paper interview needs a radical overhaul soon.

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

What a ridiculous thread. :rolleyes:

A yes or a no would have done

• Haha 1

Just now, auntie doris said:

Don't know about worst team ever, but British speedway is at its lowest point ever. As Woffy said in the Independent paper interview needs a radical overhaul soon.

There's not been a worse team since I've been watching Speedway, don't know about pre 77

13 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

No they didn't. I 

The Stars finished top of the league with 53 points six ahead of the next team which l believe was Somerset. That makes them top of th3 league and on a full compliment of league meetings they are top of the pile.

• Like 1