British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Somerset v King's Lynn KO Cup final 1st leg 17/10/18

5 minutes ago, The Cheese said:

Now confirmed that Harris guests for Holder

Not surprised Harris is in good form and with Doyle in heat 13 and 15, Robert Lambert and Iversen are going to have their work cut out.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Not surprised Harris is in good form and with Doyle in heat 13 and 15, Robert Lambert and Iversen are going to have their work cut out.

Don’t think Chris has been all that at our place .

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

So the bloke who knocked us out of the play off final is now riding for us in the cup final, if i was a somerset fan i would be up in arms and couldnt offer any support to harris .

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

So the bloke who knocked us out of the play off final is now riding for us in the cup final, if i was a somerset fan i would be up in arms and couldnt offer any support to harris .

Don't see why not , he will give his all for you just like he did for us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Don't see why not , he will give his all for you just like he did for us.

100% agree Harris will give his best,but how can a rider.........infact i give up trying to explain to others.

Edited by speedwaysliders
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, geoff100 said:

The choice of Bomber as guest does speedway no credibility, not a good move! How can speedway ever be treated with any respect with the media & others outside our own little world. The people that control our "sport" must look @ the  bigger picture. 

8 hours ago, geoff100 said:

No pleasing some is there..

11 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Good job he was still at Rye House when Poole were knocked out of the cup by................Somerset:blink:

8 hours ago, Ghosty said:

The choice of Bomber as guest does speedway no credibility, not a good move! How can speedway ever be treated with any respect with the media & others outside our own little world. The people that control our "sport" must look @ the  bigger picture. 

Over the years is  their any team he hasnt "guested" for or rode for ?

Employing guests to cover for injured riders should be the way to go,     but they need to be of a reliable nature,    not someone like Ellis who clearly had other intentions.   Had we used R/R in the second leg, after his obvious performance in the first,  we would have won that Play-offs   no problems.     I will never understand the reasons why Lynn used a guest who had so much history with Poole...    With Robert,   Rizz ,  Proctor and TJ   all going well , they would always score more than a dubious guest....       

I  hope NKI  is fit to ride,   but if not,  don't lets go down that same road as last week.  Leave it to our own riders who wont let you down......

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Employing guests to cover for injured riders should be the way to go,     but they need to be of a reliable nature,    not someone like Ellis who clearly had other intentions.   Had we used R/R in the second leg, after his obvious performance in the first,  we would have won that Play-offs   no problems.     I will never understand the reasons why Lynn used a guest who had so much history with Poole...    With Robert,   Rizz ,  Proctor and TJ   all going well , they would always score more than a dubious guest....       

I  hope NKI  is fit to ride,   but if not,  don't lets go down that same road as last week.  Leave it to our own riders who wont let you down......

What a load of rubbish. Ellis had one season at Poole!  I would have loved to have kept him, but he was released back to Lakeside and then sold to Swindon. 

Good luck to Bomber, he will give it everything. That said, I would prefer KIngs Lynn to win the Cup!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, g13webb said:

I don’t accept that - he just didn’t ride as well as he has this season - this May be due to machinery but certainly not an agent for Poole :nono:

• Like 2

i think the difference is going to be the reserves, somersets are far stronger Allen in top  form and Covotti good back up

49 minutes ago, Batman65 said:

i think the difference is going to be the reserves, somersets are far stronger Allen in top  form and Covotti good back up

Still need to be winning races.