British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Somerset v King's Lynn KO Cup final 1st leg 17/10/18

23 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Please tell us where Poole have cheated...?

You know exactly where they have cheated! Nick Morris’ average was too high to guest for Brady Kurtz in the second leg and by using him rather than a legal guest - they cheated (i think they would have won fairly with a change that was within the rules).  There is NOTHING in the rules that allows this replacement by Poole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You know exactly where they have cheated! Nick Morris’ average was too high to guest for Brady Kurtz in the second leg and by using him rather than a legal guest - they cheated (i think they would have won fairly with a change that was within the rules).  There is NOTHING in the rules that allows this replacement by Poole. 

If it was iegal then it wouldnt have been sactioned, now go chomp on a few sour Grapes.

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

If it was iegal then it wouldnt have been sactioned, now go chomp on a few sour Grapes.

I see you agree it wasn’t legal - on that we agree. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I see you agree it wasn’t legal - on that we agree. 

. Nothing like a sore loser, if it was, i'llegal, it would not, have been sanctioned. now if this is all you have to do i feel very sorry for you. Keep chomping on those sour Grapes.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

. Nothing like a sore loser, if it was, i'llegal, it would not, have been sanctioned. now if this is all you have to do i feel very sorry for you. Keep chomping on those sour Grapes.

Sore loser? - my team didn’t even make the playoffs!!  I have plenty to do and I don’t need sympathies from you thanks ! :rolleyes:

How can it be sanctioned? The rules are very clear that Nick Morris was not eligible to ride in the second leg!

46 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Sore loser? - my team didn’t even make the playoffs!!  I have plenty to do and I don’t need sympathies from you thanks ! :rolleyes:

How can it be sanctioned? The rules are very clear that Nick Morris was not eligible to ride in the second leg!

So who sanctioned it then matt Ford 

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So who sanctioned it then matt Ford 

Ah leave him  alone mate, those sour Grapes must taste awful... Gavan must be eating bucket loads of them..:rofl:
Looking like Kings Lynn need snookers tonight. Taxi for Allit 

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Ah leave him  alone mate, those sour Grapes must taste awful... Gavan must be eating bucket loads of them..:rofl:

A very grown up response - NOT :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Looking like Kings Lynn need snookers tonight. Taxi for Allit 

And buster 

• Like 1

i hope if there is one league next year all you dickheads learn to lose and win with a bit more grace. Its infantile and embarrassing

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ch958 said:

i hope if there is one league next year all you dickheads learn to lose and win with a bit more grace. Its infantile and embarrassing

But they won't

Edited by Icicle
  • Like 1

As someone who is new to this forum and knows very little about speedway except that I get a lot of pleasure watching it,I must say that having read through countless posts on various threads some of you really are a sad bunch.

As for the KO Cup.Kings Lynn got just what they deserved.Their good form during the season was of no use to them because when it mattered they just didnt perform or compete.Their lower order riders were very poor and as for their guests,they were frankly shocking.

If kings Lynn were a football team R.lambert and Riss would hand in transfer requests.It wouldnt surprise me if they did anyway