British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

Kings Lynn the real winners of Premiership 2018

4 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Isn't multi accounting also reportable ?

Yes the same as posts by trolls

• Like 2

Everyone ignore him and he might go away. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, ZagarRacing said:

Congratulations to the real champions of 2018, Kings Lynn.

Totally agree with the above statement. I live in the West Midlands, and now classify myself as a Wolves fan, but before that lived in East Anglia and for many years Kings Lynn was my local track. I really, really wanted them to win, and if they could have run both legs with the team available to them as of the completion of the Torun GP I think they'd have, deservedly, walked it. The loss of Niels, and his subsequent replacement with an inferior guest, was the first blow, but probably not one that would have proved fatal to Lynn's hopes had it not been for the incident at Poole which disgracefully resulted in MPT being excluded when he clearly received a push from the opposing rider (albeit not, I believe, deliberately or maliciously) and subsequently led to his omission from the second leg with a broken hand. Quite how MPT was excluded when the referee I assume had the TV replays available I don't know - the push was clearly visible on BT Sport....