British Speedway Forum
Chris116

Lakeside V Peterbrough Play Off Semi Final 14-10-18

17 minutes ago, White City Rebel said:

So the 2 Lakeside riders will race in a double-header at Workington on Saturday night, and at Rye House on Sunday evening, and in between will ride in the grasstrack meeting?

No wonder the meeting hasn't been confirmed yet!

Peterborough must have just seen the two Lakeside riders riding the grass track meeting and decided they now fancy riding. Fingers crossed Lakeside release a statement saying they can’t do that date now.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, liam said:

Peterborough must have just seen the two Lakeside riders riding the grass track meeting and decided they now fancy riding. Fingers crossed Lakeside release a statement saying they can’t do that date now.

Your imagination is running rings round your logic....if you have any  :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So Wajtknecht, not for the first time this season (and when he isn't injured) is choosing a grass-track event over Lakeside Speedway; accompanied by Adam ('great team man I read recently?) Ellis - who is similarly throwing his team mates under a bus, whilst seeking individual honours?

You couldn't make this up.

1 hour ago, liam said:

Jeez I've never known a club to make such a pigs ear of their fixtures yet blame everyone else for their own mess. 

• Like 2

Haven’t seen Lakeside confirm this has been agreed yet maybe Peterborough have jumped the gun announcing this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, liam said:

Haven’t seen Lakeside confirm this has been agreed yet maybe Peterborough have jumped the gun announcing this.

You should go on stage  ,  either sweeping up or riding shotgun.

• Haha 2

Some people need a sense of humour....or maybe it’s me that needs one lol.

39 minutes ago, liam said:

Some people need a sense of humour....or maybe it’s me that needs one lol.

Common sense would be a good start

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Lakeside announcing a date before the Panthers agreeing is very unprofessional. However, the fixture is on the BSPA website, so I'm assuming it's been approved.

Sunday should be fine, only Scunthorpe and Workington are riding which means that the Panthers will have a vast array of guests to book.

Am I correct in stating that you can't book guests from other play-off teams? That seems a really silly rule.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, JeremyCorbynFan said:

What a ridiculous rule, especially this time of the year where loads of riders have gone back home or are injured. 

Hopefully, the BSPA step in like they did for the Premiership Final.

You will make your mind up about guests as there was only an hour between posts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Common sense would be a good start

Speedway has knocked the common sense out of me.

Edited by liam
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Voice Of Reason said:

So Wajtknecht, not for the first time this season (and when he isn't injured) is choosing a grass-track event over Lakeside Speedway; accompanied by Adam ('great team man I read recently?) Ellis - who is similarly throwing his team mates under a bus, whilst seeking individual honours?

You couldn't make this up.

So have you asked either of them if they’re riding the grass track or is this just another ill informed piece of fantasy ?