British Speedway Forum
Chris116

Lakeside V Peterbrough Play Off Semi Final 14-10-18

21 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Is that really the best we can do? 

Jorgensen is awful around Rye House. 

And you are awful on the forums but, unfortunately, we have to put up with you!:oops:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

With all the speculation about Adam and Zack you would think the promotion would announce sundays team to put our minds at rest  ?

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

And you are awful on the forums but, unfortunately, we have to put up with you!:oops:

I don't know, I quite enjoy seeing KKS/Jepsen Jensen Racing etc making a fool of himself.

• Like 1

That is twice you have mentioned KKS as I only remember JCF as NeilMorriseyFan. Have I missed 1 of his other aliases?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

That is twice you have mentioned KKS as I only remember JCF as NeilMorriseyFan. Have I missed 1 of his other aliases?

Try at least 10 or so missed!!

• Like 2

You're probably right as more posters have picked up on his changes of names as I only go by what other people post about him. There are many other on the forums that post crap. Poole & Swindon threads are 2 that get attacked regularly & we have odsalboy that attacks ours.

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

You're probably right as more posters have picked up on his changes of names as I only go by what other people post about him. There are many other on the forums that post crap. Poole & Swindon threads are 2 that get attacked regularly & we have odsalboy that attacks ours.

and gazc , attacks workington i i attack every other site going . because its a forum . i have even attacked myown teams forum lol .ha ha haa , just banter mate `1 but we still all still get along because we both need each other .. 

Ulrich out, Covatti in. 

At least we now know why Ulrich has been so awful. If he's been ill, why has he been riding?

Makes us stronger, but we're still up against it. 

Spoke to Will Pottenger he said ,,Adam and Zachary are both riding for the Hammers on Sunday v Peterborough ...So not Grasstracking as suggested on here earlier...Wheather looks ok but rap up warm very cold here on Friday night......6 pm start.....

11 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Ulrich out, Covatti in. 

At least we now know why Ulrich has been so awful. If he's been ill, why has he been riding?

Makes us stronger, but we're still up against it. 

I was stood by the pits fence last week when Ully came over & hugged a guy, said he was ok & looking forward to it & the lads were up for it. 

Edited by IronScorpion

He is more likely to have been dropped because they think Covatti will score more...Desparation if you ask me....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I was stood by the pits fence last week when Ully came over & hugged a guy, said he was ok & looking forward to it & the lads were up for it. 

To be honest he has not looked anything like the rider we know he can be since coming back from his second serious injury this season , he's been trying and putting on a brave face but I don't believe he's anywhere near 100% and I also think he's very low on confidence , admire his grit but should have waited longer before making a comeback .

1 minute ago, waco said:

He is more likely to have been dropped because they think Covatti will score more...Desparation if you ask me....

He has not been dropped as you put it , he was in touch with management and told them he was unfit to ride.