Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Chris116

Lakeside V Peterbrough Play Off Semi Final 14-10-18

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Joke of a team

Better start your Panthers 2019 thread then because that's it for 2018 and you'll need somewhere to post to keep us entertained :)

Looks a worse team on paper than on sunday. I was expecting the panthers to strengthen up a bit, not the opposite.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, iainb said:

And surely BWD must be fit again by now

Your medical knowledge is not very comprehensive i see  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh dear. What an awful side. 

Panthers have been robbed through injuries and bad luck.

Lakeside's incompetence on Sunday has meant the Panthers now have a weaker team. 

We should be riding under protest. 

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Lakeside's incompetence on Sunday has meant the Panthers now have a weaker team. 

Under working floodlights would be a good start.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, HAMMER180 said:

we lost a home advantage going to rye that's what makes the 20 point lead we had more impressive and important

even more impressive from a workington point of view on their last visit to rye  . 

neutral track and all that stuff !

53 minutes ago, iainb said:

And surely BWD must be fit again by now

What is it with you  seem to be a bit strange to my way of thinking , riders are signed off by medically trained people and after BWD's operation he needs the time to rebuild after having a plate removed from his shoulder and an early return to racing is not such a clever idea as it could easily set him back and cause more damage, his season is over . Now about you being strange  I've heard you like exciting furniture and was last seen rubbing a table leg, can you confirm this

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

14 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Announce Worrall, Garrity and Howarth. 

funny how a great mind works , a great mind it is too . 

seasoned time traveller and super hero .  i love getting caught , it makes my day .

but hope the panthers can get a result out of this . come on the cats .

48 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

What is it with you  seem to be a bit strange to my way of thinking , riders are signed off by medically trained people and after BWD's operation he needs the time to rebuild after having a plate removed from his shoulder and an early return to racing is not such a clever idea as it could easily set him back and cause more damage, his season is over . Now about you being strange  I've heard you like exciting furniture and was last seen rubbing a table leg, can you confirm this

Didn't he elect to have his operation, weeks ago now, knowing he'd let both of his clubs (and fans) down... Would also be interesting to know when your number 1 booked his hollibobs

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I assume you are referring to their inability to fix an electrical problem that occurred on equipment they are not even responsible for. Just like Peterborough, the lights come with the rent so to speak.

Panthers could have been gracious in defeat and conceded the tie given all the circumstances.

• Like 2

Superb that Lakeside have miraculously found a date when apparently none were available. Equally fantastic that Peterborough were ready to race any day of the week, when previously they weren’t able to agree to last Sunday a week in advance 

Marvellous 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

should,nt be riding at all

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

Didn't he elect to have his operation, weeks ago now, knowing he'd let both of his clubs (and fans) down... Would also be interesting to know when your number 1 booked his hollibobs

OH silly me forgot he took a booking at Ipswich to crash out of the meeting to coincide with his holiday booking now that was clever of Scotty. You really should get out more . I'm sure you would be welcome at the showground by many Panthers fans if you would introduce  yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, New era Panthers said:

OH silly me forgot he took a booking at Ipswich to crash out of the meeting to coincide with his holiday booking now that was clever of Scotty. You really should get out more . I'm sure you would be welcome at the showground by many Panthers fans if you would introduce  yourself.

I think what you meant to say was... Yes he did elect to have an operation knowing he would miss important matches and yes I'd love to know when he booked his holidays