British Speedway Forum
Chris116

Lakeside V Peterbrough Play Off Semi Final 14-10-18

2 minutes ago, singy13 said:

bet you get grout on your laptop tho...or phone....

No chance other half ordered me to wash up as she has a fry up just about ready.  I am impressed with what I've done so far and would be over the moon if I could    just  say the same about a weak patched up Panthers performance tonight

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

No chance other half ordered me to wash up as she has a fry up just about ready.  I am impressed with what I've done so far and would be over the moon if I could    just  say the same about a weak patched up Panthers performance tonight

Yeah speedway injuries are never easy to contend with...but to have four at once is awful......anyway enjoy fry up......if nowt else lol......

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

At least you get to see the Bacon ;)

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

That was on Sunday. There were over a hundred Panthers supporters, we had our own entrance. 

I can show you my train ticket if you want evidence of my journey, I'm not a liar. 

whats changed then ? ( the last three words )

36 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

https://imgur.com/a/EuhpF6y

There you go. Evidence! 

is that not a route planner just showing your outgoing times and  arrival times  ?

cant see any items that have been paid for . need more info please .

8 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

you need the magic words , some thing like paid. ..received with thanks or some thing diff to that  .then i/we start believing in you . back to the time machine i am afraid 

Justice would appear to have been served.

• Like 2

Injuries have cost the Panthers, it's still been a successful season with the incredible victory at the Fours and more importantly, healthy crowds.

Edited by JeremyCorbynFan