British Speedway Forum
Chris116

Lakeside V Peterbrough Play Off Semi Final 14-10-18

5 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

JCF doesn't even have to bait his hooks to catch people on here  :D

aye , catches us all out and most of the time , HIMSELF . remember the time machine to and from berwick . .

ya got to have a nibble at the nugget now and again, aven ya ?

BTW. what time will you train land and at what number platform ?

Edited by jenga

15 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Just on the train to Rye. 

Hundreds of Panthers on this train. Will feel like a home match for Swales' men. 

OH dear  words fail me, with a bit of luck it will be a runaway train.

MMMmmmm........  "Jeremy Corbyn Fan " Maybe an appropriate screen name for someone who distorts the truth and manipulates the facts ;-) You will be telling us all that all university students will get into speedway meetings free of charge and get the student loans repaid if they support Peterborough Speedway ;-)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

OH dear  words fail me, with a bit of luck it will be a runaway train.

Haven't been a regular reader of JCF......so NeP you think he is winding you up re Panthers fans on train?

But it reminds me of the halcyon days of 1970's........'er indoors and I were camping many miles from Cumbria...south coast.it was....and we decided to call in at Eastbourne speedway, they were taking on Peterborough on a sunny Sunday....pre match Dave Lanning was doing his routine on the mike...and I still recall to this day him asking the small bunch of Panthers fans  -where are the rest of you?..adding that it was only two years past, so 1970, that 40 coach loads had travelled to Eastbourne...wow 40 coach loads of Panthers = about 2,000...now that was a good travelling support if ever was. One thing that is still with me is that both clubs had the same promoter...or has time affected that fact?

Panthers might be on the prowl but i dont know where they are prowling as they are certainly not against Lakeside today - you've only got two riders and you had to borrow the rest

Edited by hammer1969

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Just on the train to Rye. 

Hundreds of Panthers on this train. Will feel like a home match for Swales' men. 

Your train must have terminated by now, and hopefully so would you have. Pillock.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, singy13 said:

Haven't been a regular reader of JCF......so NeP you think he is winding you up re Panthers fans on train?

But it reminds me of the halcyon days of 1970's........'er indoors and I were camping many miles from Cumbria...south coast.it was....and we decided to call in at Eastbourne speedway, they were taking on Peterborough on a sunny Sunday....pre match Dave Lanning was doing his routine on the mike...and I still recall to this day him asking the small bunch of Panthers fans  -where are the rest of you?..adding that it was only two years past, so 1970, that 40 coach loads had travelled to Eastbourne...wow 40 coach loads of Panthers = about 2,000...now that was a good travelling support if ever was. One thing that is still with me is that both clubs had the same promoter...or has time affected that fact?

I  will come back to you on that   a few of your are wrong though.

8 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Loads of Panthers here. 

Backstraight is nearly full. 

Looking out from the pits(where I'm working) you must be the billy no mates all alone out there.

• Thanks 1

Why do people give this poster the satisfaction of a response.

Is that beer batter they're using in the  chippy