British Speedway Forum

Looking into doing this.

Any tips and just as importantly, any ideas when the tickets go on sale?

I am waiting on info on ticket sales, I guess like Warsaw they will go on sale with no press release, So I 'll do what I did for Warsaw and check the SGP website daily.

4 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

I am waiting on info on ticket sales, I guess like Warsaw they will go on sale with no press release, So I 'll do what I did for Warsaw and check the SGP website daily.

Not sure why you think there was no advance info on Warsaw tickets- i posted on the thread all the details several days before the selling started last Thursday. I am confident same will happen for Wroclaw !!

• Like 1

I asked bsi directly, and I am on the SGP mailing list. Neither of these official sources gave me any info on sales etc.

2 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

I asked bsi directly, and I am on the SGP mailing list. Neither of these official sources gave me any info on sales etc.

They won’t !! normally they are days behind with the ticket info- they normally have been selling for a couple of days. Keep looking on the Wroclaw speedway website and Sportowefakty and you won’t go far wrong.

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Surely more relevant here ;)  

sorry got my Warsaw and Wroclaw mixed up.

No news yet on the GP tickets, however Wroclaw season tickets(Extraleague) have just gone on sale and one bonus for a 2019 season ticket holder is they are guaranteed their seat for the play-offs and the GP( not included in the price).Still don`t think the GP tickets will go on sale this year. 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

No news yet on the GP tickets, however Wroclaw season tickets(Extraleague) have just gone on sale and one bonus for a 2019 season ticket holder is they are guaranteed their seat for the play-offs and the GP( not included in the price).Still don`t think the GP tickets will go on sale this year. 

What a great deal for season ticket holders but poor for GP fans.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

What a great deal for season ticket holders but poor for GP fans.

I have just worked out that the season ticket for the 7 home matches - adult price goes from the cheapest seats at £6 per match to the top price £13 per match(£8.50 and £10 in between)

Just thinking about it, that almost certainly means GP tickets won’t go on sale until after the start of the Extraleague when all the season tickets they are likely to have sold will have been.

Could be a squeeze this one. With only a capacity of 12 thousand lets hope Wroclaw don't sell 10 thousand season tickets. Some of those 12 thousand tickets will  also probably be corporate with the usual allocation also going to tour companies and the F.I.M. Baring in mind a non speedway city such as Warsaw can flog almost 50 thousand tickets, interest in this GP in Poland could also be very high. 

Edited by iwright71
  • Sad 1