British Speedway Forum

Getting a bit concerned about availability of tickets. Be soul destroying to do a 20 plus hour coach trip to watch it on TV.....

Sure to be some tickets for travelling fans.   The stadium can't sell out with league match season tickets as away fans must have some part of the stadium.   

How many season tickets do they sell out of the 12,000 capacity.  

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Sure to be some tickets for travelling fans.   The stadium can't sell out with league match season tickets as away fans must have some part of the stadium.   

How many season tickets do they sell out of the 12,000 capacity.  

It’s only a wild guess but i would say 3000 max

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It’s only a wild guess but i would say 3000 max

I would have guessed 3-4k so that leaves maybe 8k minimum in free seats.    No panic !!

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

I would have guessed 3-4k so that leaves maybe 8k minimum in free seats.    No panic !!

It won’t be Warsaw prices that’s for sure. Maybe more expensive than Torun GP prices.

Just now, racers and royals said:

It won’t be Warsaw prices that’s for sure. Maybe more expensive than Torun GP prices.

Still cheap by UK prices for those who are lucky enough to attend.  

On 12/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, stewmac said:

I already have hotel and flights booked so would be pretty upset if tickets weren't available.

Same here, but I doubt my Mrs would be too concerned???

• Like 1

Just seen it. Go on sale at 2pm on Wednesday 19th December.  17Th December for season ticket holders.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, racers and royals said:

I would suggest that anyone wanting to buy tickets next week creates an account here  asap  https://bilety.wts.pl/TicketsOnline/ so that it becomes easier on the 19th to purchase.

Have been trying all weekend to register, no response from the website, does the website shut for the weekend by chance,

1 hour ago, STEPHEN 333 said:

Have been trying all weekend to register, no response from the website, does the website shut for the weekend by chance,

Not going but have just created an account- put country, passport and my passport number in. left out postcode because the Poles didn`t seem to like it ticked the agree at the bottom where the asterisks  are and finally it said i had created it and i would get an email to activate and that email came immediately. If i were you i would start again and make sure the password complies with their requirements(the crosses turn to ticks)

Just a note and you might not need to.  When I booked tickets last season for Wroclaw my bank blocked it as suspicious???  You might just want to warn them first?

• Like 1