British Speedway Forum

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not going but have just created an account- put country, passport and my passport number in. left out postcode because the Poles didn`t seem to like it ticked the agree at the bottom where the asterisks  are and finally it said i had created it and i would get an email to activate and that email came immediately. If i were you i would start again and make sure the password complies with their requirements(the crosses turn to ticks)

Done, and successfully too, straight in and got back the confirmation email, still do not know why it did not do it over the weekend, still roll on Wednesday

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Prices are back straight 60 zl   4th bend 119 zl  1st bend 149ZL main stand best seats 199 ZL 

These prices might not be adult prices- didn`t realise that website says FROM

80zl for an adult on back straight.

Although I've been registered for a couple of years on the site, at the moment it only allows me to buy a season ticket, not a GP one. Is this what other folk have found too? 

50 minutes ago, stewmac said:

80zl for an adult on back straight.

Although I've been registered for a couple of years on the site, at the moment it only allows me to buy a season ticket, not a GP one. Is this what other folk have found too? 

I have been able to see the tickets for the GP page but the Polish i think says you can buy if season ticket holder- i should imagine at 2pm tomorrow it opens up to everyone.

Tickets are on sale now! It is 2pm CET which is 1PM GMT - I've just ordered 2, don't miss them!

Yep, got mine, but says awaiting confirmation. Bank says it's gone through so just a matter of time.

• Like 1

Got mine too,  149 Polish zloty's, not bad price for a Grand Prix seat really just £32. Just after the starting line too,  Someone remind me again, what's Cardiff charging for the same ticket in the same area.

Edited by STEPHEN 333

1 minute ago, STEPHEN 333 said:

Got mine too,  149 Polish zloty's, not bad price for a Grand Prix seat really just £32. Just after the starting line too,  Someone remind me again, what's Cardiff charging for the same style of ticket ???

Ridiculous to compare as the cost of nearly everything in Poland is cheaper than the UK.   Have you compared the GP prices in Denmark or Sweden to Poland ?     

Yes, got my 4 tickets safely at 1.01pm and had them printed at 1.02pm. 

Very much looking forward to it. £18 for the tickets right opposite the starting gate. I can see this will sell out very quickly.

Anyone else having problems booking Wroclaw GP tickets? It lets me choose seats but just keeps loading when I try to confirm personal details

Anyone else having problems booking Wroclaw GP tickets? It lets me choose seats but just keeps loading when I try to confirm personal details

"I bought 2 x tickets but created accounts for both the ticket recipients even though I bought them both through my account"

"Thinking again by what you have said . You first need to create your account before you can buy any tickets. Use your passport number in place of the Pesel. It doesn`t like the UK post code so leave it blank"

My tickets still say awaiting payment confirmation.  Rang the bank and they say that they have authorized payment?? Watch me miss out?