British Speedway Forum

28 minutes ago, Shockster said:

My tickets still say awaiting payment confirmation.  Rang the bank and they say that they have authorized payment?? Watch me miss out?

As soon as I bought mine I was able to print them off. Are you not able to do that? There are now only 100 left...

3 minutes ago, stewmac said:

As soon as I bought mine I was able to print them off. Are you not able to do that? There are now only 100 left...

No. It says they are reserved awaiting payment. It won't let me try and pay again or cancel them???  I got an email in Polish which a neighbour of my mum translated and she said it said they were confirmed?  No way of speaking to anyone?

Just spoke to the Club and they said they have a back log.  It should be no issue if my bank have authorized, which they say they have. Nothing like a bit of suspense???

51 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Tickets sorted. :cheers:

we can all sleep easy now. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Just got our tickets , no seats left just 2 standing sections left 

Well done. Yeah, they made around 1000 new tickets available tonight for standing only, but they are selling pretty well already. Still likely to sell out in the next few days I'd imagine.

Eek!  Was hoping to go to this, but tickets showing as sold out?  I didn't realise any of the gp's actually sell out!  Are they likely to release more tickets or should I revise plans?

32 minutes ago, thomas the dog said:

Eek!  Was hoping to go to this, but tickets showing as sold out?  I didn't realise any of the gp's actually sell out!  Are they likely to release more tickets or should I revise plans?

Unless you want to deal with the Polish ticket touts i would change your plans if i were you- you could always have a look at the ticket re-sale websites(viagogo etc)

With no Polish fixtures the night before the next 2 GP`s in Prague and Hallstavik a full qualifying should take place, however the next GP in Wroclaw on Saturday August 3rd will have 8 of the 16 riders missing due to Polish league fixtures that night

Lambert(if still covering for Greg)

Lindgren

Zagar

Madsen

Lindback

Laguta

Dudek

Vaculik

The 8 taking part will i gather be donning Zielona Gora race jackets for the Qualifying as  recognition  to the Polish Extraleague, the FIM and BSI/IMG.

I have 2 tickets become available for Wroclaw GP.

They are in Sektor K (standing)

Selling for £40 the pair.

SOLD

Edited by GARY POPPS
update

On 6/5/2019 at 10:22 AM, racers and royals said:

With no Polish fixtures the night before the next 2 GP`s in Prague and Hallstavik a full qualifying should take place, however the next GP in Wroclaw on Saturday August 3rd will have 8 of the 16 riders missing due to Polish league fixtures that night

Lambert(if still covering for Greg)

Lindgren

Zagar

Madsen

Lindback

Laguta

Dudek

Vaculik

The 8 taking part will i gather be donning Zielona Gora race jackets for the Qualifying as  recognition  to the Polish Extraleague, the FIM and BSI/IMG.

I have a suggestion for the Wroclaw qualifying-as we know 8 only will be there and a 1hour TV programme to fill. I suggest they do 2 draws for going position and have 2 runs each instead of one with the fastest time taken. So 1-8 go once in a drawn order. Track grade then 1-8 go again in a new order. Sorted

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I have a suggestion for the Wroclaw qualifying-as we know 8 only will be there and a 1hour TV programme to fill. I suggest they do 2 draws for going position and have 2 runs each instead of one with the fastest time taken. So 1-8 go once in a drawn order. Track grade then 1-8 go again in a new order. Sorted

OR just cancel it...