British Speedway Forum

This is all very well so how do you explain to a new fan or someone just looking in why Polish teams get priority over FIM events, of course the cash helps 

Edited by rjsj9803

13 hours ago, Rob B said:

Wasn’t a cock up by Natalie it was a hint.

Woffy himself said he probably wouldn't be back until Cardiff...so inside info. on this occasion.

Attendance at the GP venue on a Friday used to be compulsory, but one of the major leagues at the time moaned about that and the FIM changed the rules...Times have changed and the league using a Friday night has changed, but we can still blame the BSPA for the silly situation we find ourselves in :D

• Haha 1

Anyone in Wroclaw going to Ostrow meeting tomorrow?

Have 1 x Adult 1 x Reduced ticket. 

Was going but train very early there & very late back. And legs hurting from yesterday`s meeting. I probably ache more than some of the Krakow riders (73-14) Yes they couldn`t even get to 15 pts!!!!

Or if anyone is driving with 2 x spare seats will happily pay the petrol.

19 hours ago, rjsj9803 said:

I am just glad I'm a speedway fan as we all are here, but even happier that I don't have to explain why only half the field bother with official qualifying to a casual follower, this has to be a new low ebb!

I thought it was a good thing. Even just for the fact it is getting extra Speedway on the telly. Now for obvious reasons i have changed my mind.

The BT studio is one of the worst things about the GP broadcast, Quirke and Nicholls are a borefest and agree with everything each other say.

8 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

The BT studio is one of the worst things about the GP broadcast, Quirke and Nicholls are a borefest and agree with everything each other say.

anything positive to say Arthur ?

2 good races to start

This is what the NSS would be like with a GP

Just now, Mark said:

this could be a barnstormer meeting

Very similar track to NSS. Only 5 metre difference. Similar shape and similar banking.

It had a bad rap when it first opened this track but it’s developed into an outstanding circuit. Throw the worlds best riders on it and you have a hell of a meeting

Not bad, but I think we've seen better racing at a track like Poole..... 

• Haha 2

More passing in the first four heats than we normally see in 15 heats on your typical Monday night meeting, regardless of the venue.

Agree with Arthur there needs to be an extra rider with differing opinions. They just agree with other on everything. Put some spice in there with someone outspoken.

This meeting has been great from heat one. Take not Belle Vue. Had to wait until heat 15 for a good race.

• Like 2