British Speedway Forum

Having said it had got worse, the latest forecast now says sunny all day! Will I pack a cagoule or not....Nah, shorts and t-shirts only I reckon !!

Not sure if this is typical of all Polish tracks but last year when I went to a Wroclaw league match you have to buy your programme before you enter the stadium.  I was caught out and couldn't get one.  

Just in case you were unaware as I was. 

25 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Not sure if this is typical of all Polish tracks but last year when I went to a Wroclaw league match you have to buy your programme before you enter the stadium.  I was caught out and couldn't get one.  

Just in case you were unaware as I was. 

Yeah, I'm used to that. Getting fired up for it now!

Seems Wuffy is going to ride in this GP going by his Twitter account 

10 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Seems Wuffy is going to ride in this GP going by his Twitter account 

Update: after having an appointment today with Pawel Reichert we are happy that the bone is stable enough and its time to get back on a bike! So im gonna go straight in at the deep end and race this weekend in wroclaw #stoked thank heaps for your support

• Like 4

On 7/30/2019 at 8:52 AM, stewmac said:

Final few seconds of this 43 second video were interesting. Is Woffy about to surprise us all?

Just as predicted...

Got to hand it to the Poles...

NOTHING gets in the way of their Leagues..

They know who holds the real power in the sport....

He who pays the piper calls the tune....

The FIM look quite spineless against them don't they?

On 7/30/2019 at 11:20 AM, chris4gillian said:

Think Natalie made a bit of a cock-up there...he may be in the studio once again with Scotty, but riding, NAH.

Wasn’t a cock up by Natalie it was a hint.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Update: after having an appointment today with Pawel Reichert we are happy that the bone is stable enough and its time to get back on a bike! So im gonna go straight in at the deep end and race this weekend in wroclaw #stoked thank heaps for your support

Know any good religions?

Say a small prayer that Tai does not have any significant prangs on Saturday. We're talking spinal injuries here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, False dawn said:

Know any good religions?

Say a small prayer that Tai does not have any significant prangs on Saturday. We're talking spinal injuries here.

I think we can just pray to the "speedway Gods". After all, there are quite a few individuals out there (and I'm not talking about riders) who think they are "God"!!!

Steve

Of course, you can't really judge much from solo laps, but at least Tai looked competitive there. Decent time, but it's what happens tomorrow that counts...

Steve