British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Scunthorpe v Workington. Knockout Cup Final 1st Leg

2 hours ago, jenga said:

i am hearing tero is guesring for worky @ worky v lakeside in place of ty who was injured @ lakeside last night .  so does  that make the 7/8 day  rule impossible for him to guest for scunny .

not sure whats going on ..

That would be clever, seeing that Tero is already guesting for Peterborough tomorrow ;)

2 hours ago, jenga said:

i am hearing tero is guesring for worky @ worky v lakeside in place of ty who was injured @ lakeside last night .  so does  that make the 7/8 day  rule impossible for him to guest for scunny .

not sure whats going on ..

19 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

That would be clever, seeing that Tero is already guesting for Peterborough tomorrow ;)

I presume the OP was referring to Aarnio guesting for Scunthorpe in the KOC final second leg on Thursday, rather than the first leg tomorrow, but as he surmised that wouldn't be possible under the 8-day rule.

Edited by NeilWatson

Think Workington will be struggling to find a rider for this meeting unless Howarth is up for it. Only Lakeside running with a full team now. Guests at a premium 

4 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

I presume the OP was referring to Aarnio guesting for Scunthorpe in the KOC final second leg on Thursday, rather than the first leg tomorrow, but as he surmised that wouldn't be possible under the 8-day rule.

Ooops.  Yes makes sense now.  I didn't realise Jenga was talking about the second leg (no-one seems to want to use that thread ;) )

sorry for the confusion .

Edited by jenga

Don’t think Proctor is. I read his collarbone first, then a broken arm, then a hand injury which was also announced tonight. Think he’s out for the weekend, Monday’s maybe a bit early too.

Edited by comet49
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Do we know who’s replacing Proctor?

I think it’s likely we will use R/R for Proctor, and Paul Starke as guest for Dan Bewley :t:

Just a guess tho :wink:

Edited by WorkyWorky

2 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Anyone able to give an update on the weather down in scunny please? :D

Spoke to Rob G trackside not long ago.... the word he used was "GLORIOUS".

Jake Allen is fit to ride.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, WorkyWorky said:

Mediterranean 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WorkyWorky said:

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayScunny Take a peek of blue sky with yellow round thing .............. but later on in shade & as it gets dark, wrap up well.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/uk/hourly-weather-forecast/yorkshire-and-the-humber/scunthorpe

Note to travellers. The A66 apparently is bad according to posts earlier in week near Penrith. Route to Worky is still using A66 but heading off on A685 towards Kendal joining the M6. is this the route you are using but in reverse as, by now, you are on your way.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayScunny Take a peek of blue sky with yellow round thing .............. but later on in shade & as it gets dark, wrap up well.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/uk/hourly-weather-forecast/yorkshire-and-the-humber/scunthorpe

Note to travellers. The A66 apparently is bad according to posts earlier in week near Penrith. Route to Worky is still using A66 but heading off on A685 towards Kendal joining the M6. is this the route you are using but in reverse as, by now, you are on your way.

Yes we are :t: