British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tosh1218

Scunthorpe v Workington. Knockout Cup Final 1st Leg

26 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayScunny Take a peek of blue sky with yellow round thing .............. but later on in shade & as it gets dark, wrap up well.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/uk/hourly-weather-forecast/yorkshire-and-the-humber/scunthorpe

Note to travellers. The A66 apparently is bad according to posts earlier in week near Penrith. Route to Worky is still using A66 but heading off on A685 towards Kendal joining the M6. is this the route you are using but in reverse as, by now, you are on your way.

Yes on the way, onto M6 at Penrith, then off at A685 towards Kirkby Stephen, then joined A66 at Brough Sowerby!

Broomsticks flying down the A66 :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

at the moment they are having trouble trying to light them up ( damp sticks and out of date fire lighters .

B.T.W.  they dont fly down the  A66 , they fly across it (west to east ) using the A66 as a guide . no SAT NAVS on the older models of broomsticks 

the sisters of scissors are coming for ya ! ! !

2 hours ago, WorkyWorky said:

Yes on the way, onto M6 at Penrith, then off at A685 towards Kirkby Stephen, then joined A66 at Brough Sowerby!

Broomsticks flying down the A66 :lol:

Hope you enjoy the trip, come on the Comets.........it's so sunny now here in marra land..24 hours too late.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Cannot see Worky coming back from this , especially without Ty Proctor.:unsure:

Really need a decent guest to stand any sort of a chance,certainly want an improvement on today's feeble effort , was this some sort of payback by Glasgow? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Midget said:

Rene bach an klindt should be ashamed of themselfs 

To be fair to Klindt he got stuffed twice which as good as finished two of his races 

45 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

5 rides for starke someone is having a laugh 

30 minutes ago, gregory peck said:

Really need a decent guest to stand any sort of a chance,certainly want an improvement on today's feeble effort , was this some sort of payback by Glasgow? 

5 rides is truly shocking...but how does a manager motivate a guest who isn't good enough......I actually got the heebie jeebies when I saw it was gonna be Starke...just hopeless and isn't a Ty...........think you have hit the nail on it's head re Glasgow gregory peck........and I can't see us doing so well again v Lakeside away......my glass is half full tho...ha.

That's a poor effort from the Comets, I would have expected something like this IF we'd ridden both meetings last night but to go in fresh and still deliver this is very disappointing? 

Poor guest in Starke, surely all of the best NL rider's can't have finished for the season? :angry:

We've certainly made this very difficult for ourselves at this point in time but, it's not insurmountable, we will have to be well on the ball tho whatever come Thursday so.... let's see what happens!! ;)

It was Starke who was second in heat 1, not Bach as stated on Updates