British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Lakeside v Workington frid 19th oct 8pm

Be nice to see a match against Workington instead of the continual matches against Peterborough,,especially now we are back to full strength ,,Weather looks good but probably chilly.... 

Edited by waco

2 hours ago, waco said:

Be nice to see a match against Workington instead of the continual matches against Peterborough,,especially now we are back to full strength ,,Weather looks good but probably chilly.... 

do you not know dan bewley is out, that makes your job easier, dunnit ?

I know Dan Bewley is out ,,I was referring to the Hammers at full Strength..terrible shame about young Bewley great talent loved watching him,,,He will be missed  on Friday ,Hope he recovers and can ride again......

Edited by waco
  • Like 2

Bloody hell , I can’t keep up with all these threads that have Workington in the title :party: :lol: can’t make the away leg tomorrow with Work , stay safe boys , keep it close if you can 

• Haha 1

On my way up to this meeting from Torquay! Speedway and then a day or two in London.

Will be cheering for the Comets. Honorary marra for the day!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BobC said:

On my way up to this meeting from Torquay! Speedway and then a day or two in London.

Will be cheering for the Comets. Honorary marra for the day!

Seems as bit odd as Adam Ellis used to ride for you and Nick Morris helped you win the league but if you would rather cheer the Comets that's your right.

36 minutes ago, marko said:

Seems as bit odd as Adam Ellis used to ride for you and Nick Morris helped you win the league but if you would rather cheer the Comets that's your right.

A lot of the neutral support will be with the Comets - I particularly would like to see them win a long overdue league title.

Not that bothered who wins the Shield, while I'm hoping Scunny can stop the Comets juggernaut in the cup (I'm not neutral when it comes to that one ;) ).

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Best of luck Worky.:)

we are going to need it around rye . best of luck lads  . hammer em `1

5 hours ago, marko said:

Probably the 'Klindt' factor!!:D

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Probably the 'Klindt' factor!!:D

More likely the Bickley factor.

Ah yes the enigma that is Nicolai Klindt, he nearly signed for Rye House at one time.

3 minutes ago, marko said:

Ah yes the enigma that is Nicolai Klindt, he nearly signed for Rye House at one time.

Bet he’s glad he never