British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pine490

Anglia Junior League

Hi,

Could anyone please let me know which teams competed in the above competition in 1979 and 1983.

Thanks, David

1979: Cradley Heath, Crayford, Ipswich, King's Lynn, Mildenhall, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Reading, Rye House, Swindon & Wimbledon.

1983: Hackney, Ipswich, King's Lynn, Leicester, Long Eaton, Mildenhall, Milton Keynes & Rye House.

Dave,

Do you know of anywhere on line that I can find the Anglia Junior League fixture dates and results for the years that it was in operation?  I have looked but with no success.  I realise that some at least are available in various Speedway Yearbooks but I don't have them all.

Unfortunately, no. I haven't done much work on the AJL so all I have are the basic results from the yearbooks and Speedway Star. 1982 is incomplete and I have nothing from the final season, 1985. If you PM your email address I'll happily pass on what I have.