British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington v Lakeside Double header 29/10/18 19:00hrs

i would not give him any praise at all .................. glorified Alex Harkess in disguise ...................absolute  (p) taker .

Lakeside fan here - Looking for a kind Workington supporter to send me a programme(s) from this Sunday and Monday's meetings (assuming of course we beat the Panthers) - Can pay by PayPal or cheque and will obviously cover p&p.  Thanks in anticipation. 

13 hours ago, jenga said:

i would not give him any praise at all .................. glorified Alex Harkess in disguise ...................absolute  (p) taker .

Exactly. It would be the ideal chance for the two most inconvenienced clubs to make their point

• Like 1

As a panthers supporter I hope Workington bring the Silverware home.

Edited by bdjfan
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Any news on Zach?

According to the preview on Hammers' website - he rides.

That’s the way to do it!!! Hearty congratulations...... let the League Champions celebrations begin

and Good Luck tomorrow for the treble

• Like 1

Well done Worky

Dread to think what the score will be tonight, Hammers have pretty much nothing to ride for so if they could not hit 30 last night then I think we could be looking at a record loss for a Hammers team in the modern era.

40 minutes ago, marko said:

Dread to think what the score will be tonight, Hammers have pretty much nothing to ride for so if they could not hit 30 last night then I think we could be looking at a record loss for a Hammers team in the modern era.

i cant see any kind of score like last night . lakeside should be sorted out with track. 

anyone know how i can get my hands on a runners up medal , heard there was 2 going spare !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jenga said:

i cant see any kind of score like last night . lakeside should be sorted out with track. 

anyone know how i can get my hands on a runners up medal , heard there was 2 going spare !

heard that some so called lakeside fans were giving them abuse so maybe they thought

sod it and not come out to hear it all again fair enough.

well done to Workington well deserved good to see an unfancied and

troubled club like ours do the biz.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mike.Butler said:

i'm coming up from sussex so I hope that hammers have their set ups better having now raced on the track...

Safe journey & CU there Mike, will be the 2nd time I’ve bumped into you at Workington!!!