British Speedway Forum
gregory peck

Worky v scunny koc leg 2

55 minutes ago, shazza13 said:

Its true... claus for us... TJ for the scorps

i take it we get an extra +  %5 for it being a home meeting ?

8 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Lets hope we don't have the ever parading liability doing his show moves all meeting :rolleyes: keep him away from boys you know what a risk he is !!

That's no way to speak about your guest 

THJ seams like you got too much time on yer hands, love it !!

• Like 1

Guest WTF1

Good luck tomorrow night for the Scorpions,  18 points should be enough but who knows,  hope the supporters from both tracks see another hard fought battle and tremendous racing as in the 1st leg,  win or lose though we can celebrate as it's the last time Danny 0 points Phillips rides for Scunthorpe. 

i think we have all seen danny phillips have a good meeting or two . he had a decent showing in one of the fours meeting @ p/borough one year and i think he had a decent meeting a few years back  when he rode for newcastle .  the lad tries. 

• Like 2

Good luck tomorro Scunny lads, really cant see 18 points being enough, as worky are bloody epic round their own track.. go prove me wrong lads and bring the trophy home

Guest WTF1
18 minutes ago, jenga said:

i think we have all seen danny phillips have a good meeting or two . he had a decent showing in one of the fours meeting @ p/borough one year and i think he had a decent meeting a few years back  when he rode for newcastle .  the lad tries. 

Yes he's really trying,  

RE THE FOUR OPTIONS OFFERED ON THE WORKINGTON SPEEDWAY WEBSITE.......

....following Saturdays washout I see the Comets Management have listed 4 ways of using our Double-header tickets........

Well I'm going to take... OPTION 5.....that is to pay for each meeting I attend and hope it helps keep the Comets afloat for a while longer. (yep silly old git eh)....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, singy13 said:

RE THE FOUR OPTIONS OFFERED ON THE WORKINGTON SPEEDWAY WEBSITE.......

....following Saturdays washout I see the Comets Management have listed 4 ways of using our Double-header tickets........

Well I'm going to take... OPTION 5.....that is to pay for each meeting I attend and hope it helps keep the Comets afloat for a while longer. (yep silly old git eh)....

that is a generous offer from yourself .

Oh Danny 1 point if another rider stops or falls ,I think he is brave or stupid as if Iwas was Sh*t at my occupation I would change my career path .

As for the final hope it's a belter and the 13 riders return to the pits safe and well 

hoping for a Scunny win overall ,but Workington are unbelievable at home 

Should this tie end 54-36 to the Comets will it be Golden Hts or a rerun of both legs? :unsure:

1 minute ago, Lord Lucan said:

Should this tie end 54-36 to the Comets will it be Golden Hts or a rerun of both legs? :unsure:

I think it will be Golden Heats. Might have no chance of both legs anyway.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Is that another   rule change to suit the purpose then.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Just asking out of interest, judging by the way Pboro/Lakeside has panned out a replay was something I wouldn't have ruled out? :D