British Speedway Forum
gregory peck

Worky v scunny koc leg 2

The Championship knock-out cup is decided by golden heats in the event of a tie.

18.2 SGB PREMIERSHIP & CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE KNOCK-OUT CUP 18.2.1 A Draw of the competing Teams will be made, with Byes being given where necessary in order to equalise the number of competing teams. 18.2.2 All Meetings, including the Semi-Finals and Final are decided upon the aggregate score of both the home and away legs. In the event of a tie the outcome will be determined by Golden Heats Format. 18.2.3 The Heat Format for the meetings are as per Art. 23 Appendix G. 18.2.4 A rider may only guest for one team in any leg (home and away).

Can some one correct me if I'm wrong but on current averages I have Rene Bach as the highest average in the Workington side  so he must ride at no 1 or 5 

next I have  Ty Proctor on 6.96 and the Nicoli Klindt on 6.94 so how is Klindt riding at no 1 and the R/R for Proctor at no 2.    Answers please 

11 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Can some one correct me if I'm wrong but on current averages I have Rene Bach as the highest average in the Workington side  so he must ride at no 1 or 5 

next I have  Ty Proctor on 6.96 and the Nicoli Klindt on 6.94 so how is Klindt riding at no 1 and the R/R for Proctor at no 2.    Answers please 

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/c18_issue_24.pdf     1st October column- Bach is riding at 1

Edited by racers and royals

4 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Yes so Klindt is a lower average for October then?

yes- Klindt is under Proctor as well which helps with R/R(everyone can take a ride)

Edited by racers and royals

Electric atmosphere here and good crowd for a Thursday night! 

Good to meet a few forum members even the enemy Iron scorpion and Lucifer Sam ;):D

... will we manage it? We will soon find out! 

Edited by WorkyWorky
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well done Worky,One down  two to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done Worky

Is this team the quirky worky cup converter the upgrade to the average converter :t: