British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Doyle wants Somerset return but......

Went to Somerset on Wednesday night and spoke to Doyley post meeting, asked about a Swindon return in 2019, this was his answer.

Somerset have looked after him fantastically and the professionalism has been second to none. Still has some unresolved issues with Swindon management. Somerset want to do another loan deal for 2019 if in Premiership, however Swindon will only sanction a full transfer and not another loan deal. Also has interest from one other Premiership club, wouldn’t tell me who but hinted at Leicester.

Why don

7 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Went to Somerset on Wednesday night and spoke to Doyley post meeting, asked about a Swindon return in 2019, this was his answer.

Somerset have looked after him fantastically and the professionalism has been second to none. Still has some unresolved issues with Swindon management. Somerset want to do another loan deal for 2019 if in Premiership, however Swindon will only sanction a full transfer and not another loan deal. Also has interest from one other Premiership club, wouldn’t tell me who but hinted at Leicester.

Why don't you go into a corner, stand on your head and speak up !!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Obsessed Stalker Alert 

Even more crap posted by the troll

• Like 2

Why don't you lot stop talking to him. Having the last word isn't everything! ;)

Now someone mentioned Leicester going down? Surely the league can't continue with just 6 teams? 

12 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

I heard Leicester are dropping down a league.

I doubt if they will be allowed to drop down so perhaps there is going to be one league afterall. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

I doubt if they will be allowed to drop down so perhaps there is going to be one league afterall. Fingers crossed. 

With prospect of losing 1 or 2 clubs and the noises that the top NL clubs not too interested in moving up Id say the Championship would welcome Leicester...

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

With prospect of losing 1 or 2 clubs and the noises that the top NL clubs not too interested in moving up Id say the Championship would welcome Leicester...

isn't there a rule in place that prevents one promoter running/owning more than one club in the same league?

Edited by 1 valve

1 hour ago, 1 valve said:

isn't there a rule in place that prevents one promoter running/owning more than one club in the same league?

Leicester and Sheffield have got different promoters