British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cityrebel

Eastbourne v Mildenhall 21/10/18 Play Off Final

The Eagles win tonight confirms tomorrows meeting as the first leg of the play off final. Eastbourne look to be at full strength. Any news on the Mildenhall line up.

From Mildenhall Speedway - 

Tomorrows Team at Eastbourne is as follows - 

1. Drew Kemp
2. Kelsey Dugard (g)
3. Josh Bailey
4. Ryan Kinsley
5. R/R (Danny Ayres)
6. Sam Bebee
7. Matt Marson

#TigerPride #YoungGuns #YourTeam

3 minutes ago, mac101 said:

From Mildenhall Speedway - 

Tomorrows Team at Eastbourne is as follows - 

1. Drew Kemp
2. Kelsey Dugard (g)
3. Josh Bailey
4. Ryan Kinsley
5. R/R (Danny Ayres)
6. Sam Bebee
7. Matt Marson

#TigerPride #YoungGuns #YourTeam

I don't give the fen tigers much hope with that line up. Why not R/R for Jenkins and a guest for Ayres. As a neutral, it looks like Lakeside v Peterborough for me tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

I don't give the fen tigers much hope with that line up. Why not R/R for Jenkins and a guest for Ayres. As a neutral, it looks like Lakeside v Peterborough for me tomorrow.

So many riders were tried but they're either riding elsewhere,don't want the booking or have packed up for the winter.Very,very few options available to us

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, adz_mft said:

So many riders were tried but they're either riding elsewhere,don't want the booking or have packed up for the winter.Very,very few options available to us

Sad state of affairs if, even at this level (and that’s not a snub or put down in anyway), riders don’t want the booking for a play off final.

Dugard riding for Mildy against Eastbourne in a Play-off final is beyond words. 

Edited by Guest
error

With our form at West Row we are going to need at least a 20 point lead tonight. It all looks very tight and I think Charlie Brooks may hold the key.  Josh Bailey cannot possibly be as bad tonight as last week.

Mark Baseby found his gating skill last night at Leicester which could also make a difference if he repeats it. 

I think Eastie will get the 20 point + lead looking at the line ups, and they'll be really confident of keeping it under that in the away leg given their current form. Baseby and Powell will probably score more than the last home fixtures as well. 

Just hope all goes well without any boxing this week and everybody goes home in one piece 

I think Josh Bailey could swing it either way. If hdrides like last time, eagles will score high but if he rides like we know he can, it could be too close for us to win it it MH