British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

1 hour ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Sundstrom would be a brilliant signing. Anyone else agree? 

He would rack up a 10 point average. He is incredibly smooth. 

Swedes are not allowed in the NL :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New Owner... New League...

1 Woffy... well we can all dream! Or maybe N Pedersen

2 MPT

3 Buzz

4 BWD

5 Jack

6 Tom

7 Simon

Not asking for the world am I?

On 10/28/2018 at 7:34 PM, JeremyCorbynFan said:

The trolls in this thread are incredibly boring. This should be a thread to discuss the Panthers 2019 side.

I'll get us back to topic. I for one would like to see Edward Kennett in the side, on his current average, he would be a bargain!

Kennett, Nicholls, Palm Toft, Wilson-Dean, Lambert, Bacon and one other would be my side.

Here's Johnny

Hello boys am back!!!!

At last JCF the voice of reason on the Panther's 2019 thread and well done for getting the thread back on topic, at last a poster whose posts are meaningful and insightful; someone whose knowledge leaves the other "numbties" on here trailing in his wake; a person who has showed an accurate and deep understanding; of all things Peterborough whose perceptive talents are widely recognised. To Quote Desiderius Erasmus: “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

However; and keeping strictly on topic as you suggest; your proposed team selection of

Kennett, 7.25 Nicholls, 8.35 Palm Toft, 7.96 Wilson-Dean, 6.00  Lambert,4.29 Bacon 4.67 Total 38.52

If it ends up where everyone runs with 6 man teams; building to 36 points as has been suggested; you are slightly over the top, (+2.52) however if nothing changes and everything stays the same with 7 man teams and a 42.5 point build limit you have 3.98 available for you last place. Not a bad effort:, all will become much clearer after the BSPA AGM I would suggest. Happy hunting

Regards
THJ