British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

49 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Jeez! Couldn't be bothered to read it but the first line set the usual diplomatic tone, and as you're clearly as mad as a box of frogs I'll bid you good day so don't bother replying although I'm sure that you'll not be able to resist.

Aaaaw don't be like that man.... and ya right a couldn't resist. A thought as "defender of the faithful" you would have put a better show on than that and I had some classic come backs ready such as "nee-ner-nee-ner" and "my Dad is bigger than your Dad" but never mind eh... you will surely have more opportuinity to be a condesending A-wipe in the future I'm sure.

By the way that's not the morale high ground you are standing on "bonny lad" it's a mole hill...

Oh and thanks for the compliment finnaly the recognition I deserve "Mad as a box of Frogs" brilliant it is the opinion I have always wanted to achieve and honestly I do appreciate it as having a nut allergy I always thought "nutty as a fruit cake" was always in bad taste. But who was to know that. Could have assumed though Crumpy eh.... your good at that...

And a bet ya did read it all... you little tinker... that post... you read it all... at least that's what everyone is thinking anyway.

Regards 

THJ.

1 hour ago, jenga said:

u r spellin is lettin u down and stop swearin ass well .                        B)                                                              s

Well while I am on a role... honestly Jenga you correcting anyone's spelling... really!!! However if there is or are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors I sincerely apologise and in my defence having a small phone and sausages for fingers doesn't help I would much rather have a key board so sorry.

Secondly what swearing? I must point out Jenga that if a word has more than two syllables it does not make the word a swear word.

However it does give me some sad  sadistic pleasure when someone so far down the evolutionary ladder as your good self picks up on the barbed (but hopefully humorous) intent and it does give me a smug glow and I can think job done and that the message is getting through.... or is it.... only time will tell...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well while I am on a role... honestly Jenga you correcting anyone's spelling... really!!! However if there is or are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors I sincerely apologise and in my defence having a small phone and sausages for fingers doesn't help I would much rather have a key board so sorry.

Secondly what swearing? I must point out Jenga that if a word has more than two syllables it does not make the word a swear word.

However it does give me some sad  sadistic pleasure when someone so far down the evolutionary ladder as your good self picks up on the barbed (but hopefully humorous) intent and it does give me a smug glow and I can think job done and that the message is getting through.... or is it.... only time will tell...

Regards 

THJ

Have you thought of becoming a Jehovah's witness as you are wearing us all down with your constant drivel  and enough elongated post's to write your own bible.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

i just thought you were better than that , spelling and choice of words wise .  but i was wrong . so happy daze . chillax , its only banter :t:                                                                                      s

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Have you thought of becoming a Jehovah's witness as you are wearing us all down with your constant drivel  and enough elongated post's to write your own bible.

Oh and here's another one crawling out the woodwork. Have you thought about becoming a "human being" wipe off the grease paint and take the red nose off and give us a proper laugh.

NeP of course we are all aware of your Sartorial Eloquence and natural verbosity with its sparkling wit and repartee that hold no bounds.But we do try...

Dummkopf... there av said it now... poor Jenga, he will be saying three hail Mary's and for our father's...

Oh that al be after he has googled the word dummkopf that is...

Regards

THJ 

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

i just thought you were better than that , spelling and choice of words wise .  but i was wrong . so happy daze . chillax , its only banter :t:                                                                                      s

Sometimes you have to get down an be dirty in the scrums, rucks and mauls...

16 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Sometimes you have to get down an be dirty in the scrums, rucks and mauls...

aye , keep practising , you are almost there . level 3 is fine for now !

And there was me thinking people in psychotherapy hospitals never had access to the internet ...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BluPanther said:

And there was me thinking people in psychotherapy hospitals never had access to the internet ...

We do when we run the place...

Got the the keys and everything.... summat like the BSPA 

Regards

THJ

20 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

'Thats it, am taking me ball in'.

As you'll appreciate from the first line I didn't realise that I was dealing with Exidor and that THJ was a pseudonym, although it does now make my evaluation correct.

Here's one of his classic quotes which shows why knowing when to take your ball home is an acquired skill:

Exidor: I realized that my faith had been misplaced and I began my quest for truth. I tried Buddhism, Catholicism, Judaism, Punch-and-Judy-ism, but nothing worked for me until I found speedway!

Oh, and as I just scanned this page for THJ posts: " And a bet ya did read it all... you little tinker... that post... you read it all... at least that's what everyone is thinking anyway." - wrong as usual. Looking at your replies on here or anywhere come to that I don't want to see anymore of your dross and vitriol so I'll stick you in the moron section (ignore list as it's know on the system). Feel free to say shazbot and reply this time Johnboy because you're history :t:

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

So....isn't the thread title Peterborough Panthers 2019 ?  

Seems more like a 'wordsmiths convention'  to date.......any Boro craic at all???

What a load of pathetic posts on here Slagging people off seems the name of the game........

• Like 1

4 hours ago, singy13 said:

So....isn't the thread title Peterborough Panthers 2019 ?  

Seems more like a 'wordsmiths convention'  to date.......any Boro craic at all???

The club is up for sale. Rathbone says that there are interested parties but if they fall through then the club will run in 2019 anyway. Until that sorts itself out and there is some clarification then there really isn't anything to discuss.

5 hours ago, Crump99 said:

As you'll appreciate from the first line I didn't realise that I was dealing with Exidor and that THJ was a pseudonym, although it does now make my evaluation correct.

Here's one of his classic quotes which shows why knowing when to take your ball home is an acquired skill:

Exidor: I realized that my faith had been misplaced and I began my quest for truth. I tried Buddhism, Catholicism, Judaism, Punch-and-Judy-ism, but nothing worked for me until I found speedway!

Oh, and as I just scanned this page for THJ posts: " And a bet ya did read it all... you little tinker... that post... you read it all... at least that's what everyone is thinking anyway." - wrong as usual. Looking at your replies on here or anywhere come to that I don't want to see anymore of your dross and vitriol so I'll stick you in the moron section (ignore list as it's know on the system). Feel free to say shazbot and reply this time Johnboy because you're history :t:

In THJ defence... that quote was the last thing said in that very long post, are you SURE you didn’t read it all? If anything to help you get to sleep :rolleyes: